Breakfast for under £50

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

If anyone is struggling to find somewhere that you can get a cheaper Breakfast than that offered by the club, the Waldorf do one for £25.
Mark

I guess you have to say the ticket is a score plus the overall experience is added value. But 50 is still steep.
Alan

Yeah, not having to go to the match makes the Waldorf look even better value!

Seriously though, take off the cost of a ticket and a programme and it’s £25 for a breakfast you’d get in the cafe on the main road for £8.
dagger4eva

I must start off by saying I certainly am not some-one who can be TOO overly critical, since I've been on at the club and Lloyd (the new Commercial guy) to do something other than a poxy carvery dinner for bloody ages now.

That said, £50 for some-one who has already paid out for a Season Ticket is way, way, way over-priced in my opinion.

Anyway that said, I wont be participating but wish the new venture every success :D
BB-Dagger

This is surely some way of ensuring the catering staff don't have to work on boxing day, I really can't see anybody taking up this offer,
I wouldn't pay over £10 for a self service breakfast, a breakfast at Wetherspoons is well under a tenner and you can get a decent pre match pint at the same time (if required)