Worried of Redbridge

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Injuries are for sure an issue but in the recent run we've played teams below us and barely got a point or even scored a goal, when you would expect to pick up a win or two regardless of injuries. What happens when we start playing the better teams is my concern.
Dag82

Lets say it as it is.

We are currently the worst team in this division.

Who can really put up a decent argument to say we are gonna win on Boxing Day ??

Sick of hearing about injuries and be patient, we are a well paid full time team, losing to multiple
part time teams, in the last two months.

No other management team in this league, would of survived the dross we have had to suffer.

99% of the Daggers fan base love our owners, and could not have asked for more support than they have shown.

But please, this clown running our team has got to go now, and be replaced by someone who knows how to get results at this level.

If we don't act, its relegation in April.
Dagdale

Spot on, really can't get me head round much more of this, won't say for one minute that there's been no effort but just take Saturday at Hartlepool playing with one man up front, okay we kept an avalanche of attack to a 'respectful' one nil but when a team just ain't scoring and when we do take a lead we fold that's relegation fodder and if we don't start changing our bad ways were right in it and when the crunch comes just watch teams below us rocket up, really hope we hit the green button sooner rather that later and the team don't think they can charge out of it later than January, Bromley away Barrow away Good heavens?
EssexDagger!

As long as Balanta is out, the longer the dinosaurs will remain in charge, that’s who the yanks are banking on to pull us out of this sh*t storm. If Reports are true and Balanta is out for the remainder of the season then we can bet our bottom dollar that Taylor and Harris will see out the season.
The Xmas tweet yesterday from Peter suggested they have intentions of wielding axe any time soon, dissapointed to hear really as I was looking forward to coming back over to watch my club again after the Xmas period with a new manager in the dug out, but looks like my return will sadly have to wait.
Dag82

Wasn't the official line from Dr Shipman's notes, that Balanta was out until at least FEB ??.

So our game plan is to rely on one player, who would of been out, for at least 4 months, by then, to come straight
back into a demoralised team, and start banging them in IMMEDIATELY ??.

That is our plan is it ??.

And until that day comes around, another 10 plus defeats to ANYBODY is perfectably understandable.

WOW.

Conference South :welcome:
Alan

There’s also Deering to come back and put a spark into that lifeless midfield.
Dag82

Dag82 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:41 pm Lets say it as it is.

We are currently the worst team in this division.

Who can really put up a decent argument to say we are gonna win on Boxing Day ??

Sick of hearing about injuries and be patient, we are a well paid full time team, losing to multiple
part time teams, in the last two months.

No other management team in this league, would of survived the dross we have had to suffer.

99% of the Daggers fan base love our owners, and could not have asked for more support than they have shown.

But please, this clown running our team has got to go now, and be replaced by someone who knows how to get results at this level.

If we don't act, its relegation in April.
It's late, so thought will just cut and paste my pre-match prediction.

Nothing has changed, or will do, so there you have it, no real point in going over the exact same facts again is there.

Relegation becoming more of a reality with every game.

:banghead: