Taylor Contradiction

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Sat 7th December 2019
Manager's Programme Notes

"Of course, if the 1st May had gone ahead as initially planned I would have been fit and well for pre-season, but now I'm not going to be on the training pitch for a few weeks. I have complete confidence in my staff, Terry, Jody, Glen, John and Neil – they will work together and work extremely hard to keep us in touch with the top half of the league."

Thurs 12th December 2019
Jody Brown Interview

"Manny Onarise has been back in training this week, whether he'll be ready for Saturday is not my decision to make.

Ben House is back with us, whether or not he'll be ready for Saturday, again it wont be my decision. It will come from the Medical Team, Strength & Conditioning Coach and of course the manager who will ultimately pick the team".

Doesn't sound to me like a manager who has "complete confidence" in his staff.

The last time we suffered relegation, for the bulk of the season we had 3 stooges in charge - Wayne, Warren & Darren.

The sooner this 3 follow suit and get booted, the better!
Auntie Merge

From everything I’ve read here and elsewhere, I get the feeling Taylor has lost the dressing room.

I also would go as afar to question his commitment to us as a club.

He has never seemed interested in doing any more than the minimum he has to. When I’ve been in the sponsors lounge he never seems to come in for long, if at all. He never seems to go in the upstairs bar. He never engages with supporters before or after the game. He never talks to Terry Harris or any of the bench during the game - maybe he has lost them too.

The sooner he leaves the better before he loses any more matches and any more of our supporters for us.
I doubt that Sutton will be the only away coach cancelled if he stays.
Diggerthedog

It’s abudently clear Taylor is going nowhere, all we can do is get to games (if you want too) and support the lads, which we always do to be fair.
Chigwelldagger

Agreed with opening post.

I won’t be going, I don’t want to go. I am angry no action has been taken.

And after 20 years of going we very week....this is pretty sad.