Sutton United FA Trophy 14th December 2019 travel update

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
D@Rsupportersclubweb

It with deep regret that we have to advice there will no longer be a supporter’s club coach for the FA trophy game against Sutton United on Saturday 14th Dec 2019. This was due to insufficient interest.

If anyone who is driving to this match and as any spare seats in there car and don’t mind taking any fans with them, (Sure these fans who would like to go would be most grateful and i’m sure they would chip in with some petrol money towards the trip), could you please ring Russell Elmes on the travel hotline 07989 901686 to discuss this matter.

On behalf of the supporter’s club please accept our apologies, and Russell did all he could to run some form of transport to this game.

Alternatives travel details

By Train

The nearest station to Sutton United is West Sutton. Depending on where you are travelling from this may require 1/2 changes, you can also ring Russell on the travel hotline for more details.
Amber SUFC

It may be easier to walk from Sutton station, there are plenty of pubs along the walk. You will be welcomed to join us in the club bar before the game. Three real ales and hot food is available.
EssexDagger!

Blame the board and manager, I’m sure if performances and results were better the past few months then there would be a lot more interest in this game.
IanC

Thank you Amber for the info
Chigwellian

I won't be going to the replay ... hopefully I won't be the only one giving it a miss and the Americans may get the idea!
Diggerthedog

Have a perfect excuse not to go replay as it’s my Xmas party with a free bar. After watching the last three games I see no real desire to have a go in matches, again we have a free kick just inside our own half in injury time and kick it for a throw in down the line to waste time, they go up the other end and miss an open goal after they rounded the keeper. Another game against a poor team and we don’t win.

The only small crumb is House is back and today he looked a different level, shame those around him look Ryman league level.

Maximum 400 Tuesday, have fun.
NBDag

Struggling to bring myself to games when I’ve already got a season ticket paid for. Not a hope in hell that I’m going to spend even more money on going to see us play. Think there might be paint drying elsewhere that could be worth a watch.
Dagdale

Have seen far worse games, all in all about the right result but really only because yet again we couldn't capitalise on our lead and finish them off. Good to see House and rock in defence Manny back all we want for a good Christmas present is to see Sam Deering line up next week at Hartlepools. The new keeper looked quite good. Take my hat off to Sutton friendly club and staff not many of us but once again made us welcome.
Amber SUFC

Dagdale wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:10 am Have seen far worse games, all in all about the right result but really only because yet again we couldn't capitalise on our lead and finish them off. Good to see House and rock in defence Manny back all we want for a good Christmas present is to see Sam Deering line up next week at Hartlepools. The new keeper looked quite good. Take my hat off to Sutton friendly club and staff not many of us but once again made us welcome.
Good to know you enjoyed our hospitality. Like you said a fair result. You were certainly the better side in the first half.
DaggerJoel11

Match Report: Sutton 1 Dagenham 1

Seventy minutes of encouraging promise was ultimately rendered meaningless by a shocking final twenty minutes in which we reverted to type. Here's my report and player ratings from our clash at Sutton: https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-1
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Notts County away in the next round
Diggerthedog

Buzzing on here about tonight's game, I take it many are not bothering?
DaggerJoel11

Could well see a crowd below 600 tonight. The time of year, short notice and poor recent form certainly indicates that.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mark

Got an Xmas do tonight, didn't even consider that it might be a football night. Crowd will be very low.
EssexDagger!

Not tonight, thank you. 0-0 and pens written all over it