Do the yanks really care ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Worse points total than this time last year. Manager can’t buy a win, attendance getting lower. Honestly terrible today. We only win when the yanks turn up. How many more games we got to lose before they act? If the pie and mash hadn’t been open I wouldn’t have come today. We are now in a relegation battle and will probably not even finish as high as last year. Manager must go and take Harris and most of these can’t be bothered players with him.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dag82

You gotta give it to Taylor and the rest of his crew though, aint ya, they really are doing a number on the owners, aren't they.

All getting paid at least a Grand a week, I heard, and just getting away with it. :thumbu:

Lost again today, to a team who MUST BE on half the wages of our players.
stanton101

The players are simply not good enough and have been brought in by an absolute gobshite whose methods are very very outdated. It's been said that we are lucky to have him. I think personally he's been very very lucky to have found us. The yanks need to wake up, sharpish. Or this club is doomed.
Dag82

Yeah, queuing up to get him, last summer, weren't they !!
Sagres

Lost again for the third game running to a part time team simply because we cannot score goals or defend from set pieces.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Sagres wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:07 pm Lost again for the third game running to a part time team simply because we cannot score goals or defend from set pieces.
The only consolation is they are no longer a Part Time team, a very poor team granted but no longer Part Time.

The worry should be we have lost 9 games out of 11 to very poor teams.
That is,relegation form
RampantDuke

It's really odd. The new owners seem pretty switched on yet when it comes to Thompson and Taylor it's almost like they are blind to what is actually going on.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
RayleighDagger1986

Just like the two world wars, the yanks always react late
redboy

Of course they care, but....

its clear they know f all about football or more importantly what our fantastic loyal band of supporters will put up with. Just over 1000 at the game today, 1 win in about 10 which was a complete one off. Grow some balls and make some decisions now or itll be 500 next season in the conf south
redboy

Replying to my own comment, what I would like to suggest is for the owners to read this forum and see what the loyal supporters think. We are the lifeblood of the club and have a voice to be heard
HGDagger

If we get relegated with crowds below a thousand, would it really be in the owners interest to keep putting the money in?
SUSSEX DAGGER

After following this team for a month to all points of the Kingdom I do get the call for the Managers head.

If we do that the question I want answered is how any new Manager is going to sort out the problem this Team has had all season. There is simply not enough goals in the squad.

Grant and Quigley have had ample opportunities and sadly have not proved up to it, is any new Manager going to honestly get anything better out of them ?

Last month against Aldershot it took just 8 minutes to prove what we have lacked all season, sadly we have not seen the great hope since.

I would imagine sacking the Manager is going to cost a fair few quid, personally I feel that this money would be better spent addressing the issue that has been glaringly obvious since August
Diggerthedog

It’s not just about scoring goals it’s actually About the intent to score goals. Saturday was perfect example of this start the game with Quigley up top on his own and it was pitiful. Second half two up and we make inroads get one back and miss chances to score more.

The manager is draw first win second and with defenders at our level you’ll always get mistakes so will be more than likely get beat.

All pretty much pointless now as season is over, Fa Trophy is all we now have left.
Dagdale

When the game got going against the Shots how many of us were so elated that in watching House take them apart from bang in Centre we at last have the old fashioned Centre-Forward and what pleasure it was, Aldershot were at all angles and couldn't cope. Remember Chorley on the terrace Sussex talking about those balls coming over to centre just nobody there, so frustrating! That sort of player is the difference for us grabbing points and going to be a force to be reckoned with and beats me how long have we been crying out for that sort of player for, hoping of course House does return soon but surely it can't be that hard to find a player of that nature with more of a healthy budget now.
EssexDagger!

I’m not saying a new manager would turn us into Liverpool over night but surely getting him now with 21 league games remaining & letting him see where the squad needs addressing and what players have the minerals for a title challenge next season, or more importantly what players are not up to scratch. Letting him work with the squad for the next 6 months can only be beneficial rather than just turning up next June for pre season.