Oxhead

Maybe, we’ll see, you just carry on
moaning
Daggernewbie

Oxhead wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:05 pm I still enjoy it and with 7 of our best
players injured and only 7 points off
the play off places I’m thinking there’s
plenty to be optimistic about COYD
Maybe but if Sutton and Chesterfield win their game in hand it leaves us 4 points from the relegation zone.
Auntie Merge

I gave today’s game a miss. Looks like I made the right decision. Question my commitment if you must.
Diggerthedog

I only went as the boy wanted to go, all the upcoming Xmas games can ****** right off unless Taylor is binned, but of. course but we know that’s not going to happen.
Diggerthedog

Time has come to stop going, surely the same amount of people turning up just shows nothing is wrong to the owners? What else can be done to ensure the dinosaur is firmly binned.
ARNU

This is marginally more serious than someone threatening to leave Facebook.( they all come back don’t they)

Ok if 450 don’t show for a few months then I’d say that would be effective. But you’re not gonna get even 10 people not to show. Most of us die hard s have already paid !!

You have to remember apart from 3 seasons since 2009 it’s been pretty shite and the gates have dropped gradually each year, but we’re all still here aren’t we?

By all means do something else on match day but I think unless you’re actually gonna go and support another team you’d be better to make your voice heard when the yanks show up. And in the meantime join in the Taylor out songs.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Everything aside, is there genuinely any other club in the top 5 steps of the English Pyramid that would tolerate the kind of shit (performance & results) that we are currently suffering, without making a change to the coaching staff??

Despite taking them to the Champions League final last season, Pochetino was dismissed this season after just 12 games, 14 points and in 14th place.

From the 7 games since, Mourinho has accumulated 15 points and they currently sit in 5th.

I get that is only one example and a change in Management isn't always a guarantee for success but let's face it, things are that damn shit right now that almost anything would be an improvement, no??