GARRY HILL

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Wasn’t arguing for Tsylor, making the point that Garrad’s teams play a style of football that some of our supporters are critical of.

Garrad has used his budget well, he’s brought in a lot of league experience and a keeper regarded as one of the best in the division and got forwards with pace. It’s pretty much the opposite of what we did: Taylor signed A load of shit. He has said that Brundle was his big transfer target - I wonder if he’d ever seen Backpass Brundle play.

Of our squad, how many would get in a squad going for the top three? Justham, maybe Manny. The rest wouldn’t.
EssexDagger!

Definitely Garrard or Strevens are the obvious stand out picks, I doubt we’ll see either though once Thommo gets his way
Daggerfrom70s

Gerrards best season at Boreham Wood was with Terry Harris as his number 2. Just saying.
Dag82

TH is a very good number 2.

He was there for all the most successful parts of previous GH & JS spells in charge.

Difference is they used to listen to TH opinion on things, Taylor apparently doesn't listen to anyone.
Auntie Merge

Dag82 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:08 pm TH is a very good number 2.

He was there for all the most successful parts of previous GH & JS spells in charge.

Difference is they used to listen to TH opinion on things, Taylor apparently doesn't listen to anyone.
Not only does Taylor not listen to anyone, he also prohibits them from talking to the players, or shouting out during matches.
RayleighDagger1986

I don't want Gary Hill or John Still back here or any other dinosaur to manage this club. We must move forward and that means looking down the league's and picking up the next Gary Hill. Someone young, hungry and has a winning mentality. I do like the look of Gerrard at Borehamwood but lets not forget Wealdstone aren't top of Conference south for nothing. Dean Brennan, only 39 and he's got them top of the league. Not a bad shout!
Diggerthedog

Great shout, make this man MD!
RayleighDagger1986

Cheers Digger
😳