GARRY HILL

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dag82

Could take over tomorrow, no compensation required.

Even just on a deal until end of the season, then review.

Can anybody put up a serious argument, that this would not be an improvement on our current situation????
NBDag

Would rather a solution than just an improvement. Hill is only one of those things. Let’s stop recycling old faces and find someone who has something that hasn’t been seen at Dagenham for a very long time. Hunger and innovation.

This season is already over, so let’s start the rebuild now if our owners can grow a set of bollocks and sack Taylor.
hockley dagger

If HE was available I'm sure a change would be made.
Dag82

The problem is though, this season is NOT OVER, we are gonna be in the bottom 4 by January, unless something changes now !!.

We need a motivator & organiser in that dressing room, ASAP.

GH is not a bd shout at this moment in time, he kept Ebbsfleet in with a shout of the plays off, until the very end of last season, despite there players not being paid on time for nearly the whole season, I think it was.

Something is clearly wrong between the players & Taylor.

We are in trouble now.
stanton101

I'd take Benny Hill right now, if it meant the current gobshite got his marching orders.
Dag82

:clap: :clap: :clap:
ARNU

Bring back Wayne
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dag82

Taylor isn't that bad.

:nono:
EssexDagger!

No need, the owners seem to be fully satisfied with Taylor & the team’s performance after Peter Freund’a earlier tweet backing him.

Bit of a contrast from this summer’s rallying cry of the league title or bare minimum a play off place.

Can see another attendance next weekend being below the
1000 mark
stanton101

I'm very grateful for what they've done, but sticking with the current set up is madness. Injuries are part and parcel of the game, it's what you have as back up that's the key. And what we have can't cut it I'm afraid.
There's no guarantee that any of our injured players Will be back anytime soon, if that is indeed the case, I honestly couldn't see us winning another match with this lot.
SUSSEX DAGGER

23 Players in a League that has any number of Pub teams, make no mistake that was what Chorley are, was never going to be enough Even a poor season would be at least 50 games long.
As somebody commented yesterday if Mr Taylor had been a success as England Manager he would have taken 22 to 7 game competition.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:39 pm 23 Players in a League that has any number of Pub teams, make no mistake that was what Chorley are, was never going to be enough Even a poor season would be at least 50 games long.
As somebody commented yesterday if Mr Taylor had been a success as England Manager he would have taken 22 to 7 game competition.
Doesn’t matter how much you say it, it doesn’t make it true.
The issue isn’t the size of the squad, it’s the quality of it.

We won the Conference without needing 2 players in every position to start the season.
The team looked pretty much the same every week after some early injury problems and we didn’t have players slacking off because they lacked competition. They were also more confident because they knew if they had an off day they wanted just get dropped.
Alan

It does make me chuckle that people don’t want a “dinosaur” then suggest Garry Hill. The Garry Hill who was sacked by Ebsfleet for 1 win in 9 games.
ARNU

I’m still waiting for someone to mention mark arbor so I can laugh at them.

I wonder if John still can smell the fifty pound notes?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !