2 Wins in Eleven

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dag82

Please, enough is enough !!
How much more of this spineless dross do we have to put up with ??.
Tonight has to be a new low.
All we had to do was see out the game at 1 up, against a team with a massive 4 wins out of 21 games, just stand up and see out a scrappy
much needed win, against a bang average team, offering nothing.
But no, we cave in again.
Forget about the top 7, is anyone else starting to look below us ?, its down to 8 pts now, and we have just rolled over twice to bottom 6 teams.
Are the alarm bells not ringing yet !?!?....
Get this bloke out TONIGHT, and get someone else in, who can organize and more importantly motivate these players.
RampantDuke

You have to remember Dag 82. Dagenham never sack managers. Unlike every other professional team in the world we allow all managers to run down their contracts, no matter how bad it gets. Hmmm 🤔 Who hires and fires the managers at this club? I wonder......
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Dag82

If only there was an available ex daggers manager, watching the game tonight, who had a winning record during his time here before......
CharlieC

Dag82 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:58 pm If only there was an available ex daggers manager, watching the game tonight, who had a winning record during his time here before......
Who failed miserably at Ebbsfleet. We need to get out of the spiral of hiring ex-managers/members of staff.
Diggerthedog

I agree, let’s adopt a different approach. Someone the right side of 50, no more dinosaurs.

Not that I think for one minute Taylor will be sacked this side of Xmas.
EssexDagger!

Sadly I can’t see him going anywhere either this side of Xmas either, alarming to see crowds -1000, lower than what they were over year ago when we didn’t even know if we was going to have a football club to support and our best players being sold off on a weekly basis for penny’s just to get them off the wage bill.

16th in the table now.. 2 places higher than last season after all that heavy investment, and I can only see it getting worse at Chorley on Saturday who got a respectable draw with Barrow last night.

Fair play to the lads & lasses who are planning on making the journey halfway up the country the weekend but I won’t be just to witness another pathetic display.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Played 5
Won 1
Drew 1
Lost 3
F 3
A 5
Points 4 out 15 points

The impressive record this season of a former England Manager against part time teams

Shocking and it gives me no pleasure to say time to go.
DaggerJoel11

Attendance will continue to decline for as long as Taylor is at the helm. The Americans have done a lot for this club but the biggest statement of intent would be sacking him now, otherwise we'll nick a victory in the next four games which will preserve his job and we'll endure the same old mediocre cycle until the end of the season.

Yesterday was so painful, so dreadful a spectacle, that it didn't even fill me with anger. We were beaten by a very poor outfit who will be in the thick of the relegation dogfight, and on our showing we might be too. Certainly closer to that than promotion.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
bloke down the pub

Dag82 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:58 pm If only there was an available ex daggers manager, watching the game tonight, who had a winning record during his time here before......
No Thanks. Once is enough.
Auntie Merge

bloke down the pub wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:40 pm
No Thanks. Once is enough.
I’d take him now until the end of the season or as and when we can find the right man for the job.

At least he might put the fun back into the game and the daggers back in Dagenham.
Daggernewbie

Here we go again lets get back an old manager,when will supporters stop living in the past,new blood is needed not old.
hockley dagger

You just know what would happen if He was available, don't you?
Auntie Merge

Daggernewbie wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:15 pm Here we go again lets get back an old manager,when will supporters stop living in the past,new blood is needed not old.
Not living in the past but as an interim until we
find the right man to take us forward, yes.
EssexDagger!

My betting is we would end up with Jody Brown,
No offence he seems a bright young coach but would rather somebody with a bit of N.L experience like Strevens or Garrard... maybe with our budget even a manager from the football league.
NBDag

Would rather not start recycling managers. Feel like it’s a classic dagenham thing to do by sticking with something supposedly safe and known. Not sure if Jody Brown is up to it as he’s hardly had an education from PT. Wouldn’t mind Strevs but I agree that we need to be looking for maybe a higher pedigree.