Sutton tomorrow

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Amber SUFC wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:19 pm Maybe our worst away performance of the season, football can be unfair at times!

I have to agree your goal was class.
To be honest I thought it was a dreadful game of football with few glimpses of genuine quality. We got what our performance deserved but that's not to say Sutton were particularly worthy winners. Shame we have to do it all again in a few weeks!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Amber SUFC

Match blog on the game, if you are interested!

http://www.gandermonium.com/2019/11/an- ... ution.html
Richie

I think Taylor should go for sure, however was last night really "that" bad? Just as a one off game.

A poor start but then we were by far the better team for an hour or so, the game changed on a really bad goal to concede from the free-kick. Would have to see it again but how a straight ball like that ended with a tap-in is beyond me.

Quigley and Brundle both looked decent and we scored a really good goal too.

Clark had a shocker once we conceded, was the complete opposite to what you'd want from a calm commanding leader at the back. And Reece Grant is diabolical, zero football intelligence, never latches on to flicks.
daggersjeff

"Standing there like a pair of goalposts all match doesn't help. What the f..k is wrong with Taylor and Harris, no motivation, no barking out orders. Jesus, I've seen more go in an old folks home.
Admittedly the injuries are murdering us, but for f..ks sake if you can't at least get a draw against that lot, you should be ashamed of yourself. Some of his signings are truly dreadful, just like him and his sidekick
Hurry up and f..k off while we still have a chance of staying up, because we can forget any hopes of playoffs this man in charge.
Enoughs, enough."

The only time Taylor shouted was to Kenny Clark to hold the line back, and that was when we were 1-0 up and Clarkie was trying to get us on the offensive

Its time.................
Mark

I've gotta say that's a really optimistic view Richie! I thought we started badly, we evened it up towards the end of the first half, we started the second half really well and then spent the last half hour on the back foot again. Sutton were bad but we got what we deserved I think.

Also Brundle, played some nice passes but when Sutton were on top they just bypassed him with ease.
DaggerJoel11

Match Report: TAYLOR-MADE FOR MEDIOCRITY

It was a night that unfolded in painfully inevitable fashion. As the attendance gets lower and the discontent grows higher, surely something has to change. He's my match report and player ratings from our latest in a long line of recent defeats - https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... n-united-2
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Alan

Brundle is so slow, I could outun him. I don’t rate him at all.

I don’t get the fuss about Clark. Sure, he’s a nice guy and wants to win, but he’s got an error that can lead to a goal in him every game.

It’s a lousy squad. It’s pedestrian and lacking goals.