1 WIN IN EIGHT.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

NickMurphy wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:39 pm We got what we deserved yesterday for going there and setting up to try and nick a point. If we're a side that allegedly is meant to be pushing top-seven, that's not how you set up against a team who have been shipping goals for fun.
Well Nick as we discussed if 7th is acceptable the bar has not been set vey high mate has it.

In a league of 22 teams 7th means there is 6 higher then you to start with . That leaves only 16 teams to beat to reach your goal. Out of that 16 ,9 have no realistic chance over 46 games . That leaves you to be best of 7 teams in a league that is the poorest I have seen since we fell back into it. A point proved by an average team like us ,with one win in 8 ,being only 9 points from the top.
DaggerJoel11

In terms of goals scored and goals conceded, we're not too far off where we were at this time last season which in itself is a worry as the financial situations couldn't be more of a contrast.

Only Sutton, Chorley and Aldershot have scored fewer goals than us this season, and that's with Balanta. If we're without him for as long as it's been rumoured (3 months plus) then we should be looking over our shoulders more than anything.

We might beat Aldershot, infact we probably will as we seem to win a few games and lose a few but ultimately just do enough to keep Taylor in a job. One thing's for sure though, 15th in the table with nearly half the season gone is pathetic.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
BB-Dagger

I’m not so sure we will beat aldershot, our form and performances this season so far isn’t exactly promotion material is it?
1 win in 8 is absolutely cr@p even our 11 match unbeaten run only had 5 wins, we won’t get relegated this year but I cannot see us being anything better than mid table.
DaggerJoel11

Stock Rises, Daggers Fall.
As daylight turned to murky darkness in a manner befitting of Dagenham's recent descent down the National League table, 70-something visiting supporters watched despairingly as their side succumbed once again. Here's my report alongside player ratings from Saturday's thoroughly draining trip to Stockport: https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-0
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''