Club crest on entrance

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

We get a nice new entrance and a nice large club crest put above the door but I`m sorry it`s let down by the pathetic lighting that surrounds it,the whole badge should be lit up not just the sides of it.
Attachments
72537434_1733065236826369_5011366372093984768_n.jpg
Daggerman

Wow another topic moaning about the club infrastructure
Great picture by the way :thumbd:
Daggernewbie

Daggerman wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:37 am Wow another topic moaning about the club infrastructure
They want the club to have curb appeal.This to me is not appealing.
Daggernewbie

Daggernewbie wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:24 pm
Daggerman wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:37 am Wow another topic moaning about the club infrastructure
They want the club to have curb appeal.This to me is not appealing.As for the picture that`s how it looks in the dark.
Alan

Looked good on Tuesday evening, nothing like that photo.
canveydagger

Alan wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:34 pm Looked good on Tuesday evening, nothing like that photo.
Alan, you said the sign looked good on Tuesday but was that before or after game. My understanding this pic was taking around 8 pm on Saturday.
i don' t know if the club is only using the badge at the entrance just on match day or if it being used in the week as well when there no match's on? As i don't leave near i would not know?

Myself i think the badge looks good in the daytime and early evening say around 5 pm when i turned up last week to park up, but when i left the club just after 10 pm i did think the badge was not as bright as it was before the game (maybe my eye sights going).

I'm not to up on the regulations on light up sign, my there be something about how bright they can be in a residents area? maybe football clubs fall in to one category and food and other types of shops fall in to another on how bright the signs can be? Maybe someone could shed some light on this matter. But all in all i think the ground improvements are coming along grand and are making the club look a lot better.
leewilson

Daggernewbie wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:48 am We get a nice new entrance and a nice large club crest put above the door but I`m sorry it`s let down by the pathetic lighting that surrounds it,the whole badge should be lit up not just the sides of it.
Looks to me like it's covering up some sort of inter-dimensional gateway. Maybe Thompson finally figured out how to open a portal to hell?
Alan

canveydagger wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:19 pm
Alan wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:34 pm Looked good on Tuesday evening, nothing like that photo.
Alan, you said the sign looked good on Tuesday but was that before or after game. My understanding this pic was taking around 8 pm on Saturday.
i don' t know if the club is only using the badge at the entrance just on match day or if it being used in the week as well when there no match's on? As i don't leave near i would not know?

Myself i think the badge looks good in the daytime and early evening say around 5 pm when i turned up last week to park up, but when i left the club just after 10 pm i did think the badge was not as bright as it was before the game (maybe my eye sights going).

I'm not to up on the regulations on light up sign, my there be something about how bright they can be in a residents area? maybe football clubs fall in to one category and food and other types of shops fall in to another on how bright the signs can be? Maybe someone could shed some light on this matter. But all in all i think the ground improvements are coming along grand and are making the club look a lot better.
About half hour before the game.
Daggernewbie

Canvey the car park is lit up at night so there should be no problem with the badge been well lit.
canveydagger

Alan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:10 pm

About half hour before the game.
That fair enough. As I'm normally in the ground by a then.
canveydagger

Daggernewbie wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:20 pm

Canvey the car park is lit up at night so there should be no problem with the badge been well lit.
Daggers newbie i don't know what the answer is to the lighting around the badge is then, maybe you need to take this up with the club or maybe speak to the supporters club liaison officer and get him to raise it up at he next meeting with the club.