Peter must go!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwelldagger

Peter is not the man to take us into league 2, this has been clear since the start of the season and also the end of the last.

What can us fans actually do to make this happen? If we don’t do something we will finish mid-low table and I also fear the Americans having enough as he has pretty much blown their money on poor players.

Enough is enough!
Daggerjamie

I agree but who would be the man to take us forward?
Dag82

Luke Garrard at Borehamwood would be my choice.
Daggerjamie

Good shout wouldnt mind strevs as manager either.
A S dagger97

Wonder if the pillowcase banners will make an comeback appearance at some point,
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Diggerthedog

A4 time.
Mark

I'd rather shit in my own hands than have Garrard here.

I've definitely had enough of Taylor though.
EssexDagger!

Right, How many more games are we going to give him and Harris?
Chigwelldagger

Another game down, when will he be sacked!?!
stanton101

Chigwelldagger wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:09 pm Another game down, when will he be sacked!?!
Maybe when Tim Howard comes over and watches a few games just to see how shit a manager he really is and also what his mates money has been spent on.
SUSSEX DAGGER

stanton101 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:18 pm
Chigwelldagger wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:09 pm Another game down, when will he be sacked!?!
Maybe when Tim Howard comes over and watches a few games just to see how shit a manager he really is and also what his mates money has been spent on.
A few seats
A miss sited scoreboard that blew a fuse in weeks
An impressive conservatory
Any number of defenders who cant defend.
and a couple of Strikers who are being asked to do what is a completly foreign to them like score .
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 pm
stanton101 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:18 pm
A few seats
and a couple of Strikers who are being asked to do what is a completly foreign to them like score .
Exactly.
dagger4eva

At least they have got rid of the aids ridden bits of soap in the toilets now.

Oh and a managing director who allows a personal vendetta to get in the way of holding a minutes silence for a much respected ex life president.

Life at the daggers as hunky dory as ever eh
rebeldagger

A few seats
The new seats make the ground more appealing to fans that would come on an ad-hoc basis.
We,or those that attended the open nights were told why the score board is where it is. There's no where else in the ground to have put it.
The new club house /shop is far and beyond what we had, that old rotten pre-fab wasn't fit for purpose and removing it has opened up the impressive stained glass windows for all to see.
On the point of the defenders I can't argue and as for the attackers, well we're in desperate need of player who can work off of Quigley and Balanta.
stanton101

rebeldagger wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:02 pm
A few seats
The new seats make the ground more appealing to fans that would come on an ad-hoc basis.
We,or those that attended the open nights were told why the score board is where it is. There's no where else in the ground to have put it.
The new club house /shop is far and beyond what we had, that old rotten pre-fab wasn't fit for purpose and removing it has opened up the impressive stained glass windows for all to see.
On the point of the defenders I can't argue and as for the attackers, well we're in desperate need of player who can work off of Quigley and Balanta.
No good having new seats, if people's arses ain't on them
And being served up this tripe isn't exactly appealing is it
Our gates are dropping quicker than a whores drawers.