Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

stanton101 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:09 pm
rebeldagger wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:02 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 pm
A few seats
A miss sited scoreboard that blew a fuse in weeks
An impressive conservatory
Any number of defenders who cant defend.
and a couple of Strikers who are being asked to do what is a completly foreign to them like score .
The new seats make the ground more appealing to fans that would come on an ad-hoc basis.
We,or those that attended the open nights were told why the score board is where it is. There's no where else in the ground to have put it.
The new club house /shop is far and beyond what we had, that old rotten pre-fab wasn't fit for purpose and removing it has opened up the impressive stained glass windows for all to see.
On the point of the defenders I can't argue and as for the attackers, well we're in desperate need of player who can work off of Quigley and Balanta.
No good having new seats, if people's arses ain't on them
And being served up this tripe isn't exactly appealing is it
Our gates are dropping quicker than a whores drawers.
Oh the irony Stanton.
In an era that has put a man on the moon
Found a cure for any amount of illnesses
Its beyond the wit of Dagenham and Redbridge FC to put a Scoreboard where everybody can see it, not that anybody needs,reminding that We have failed to score.
Thats got to be the biggest load of carbagge since you were askrd to believe that the Manager was leaving with no job to go to.
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rebeldagger

That wasn't necessarily the point, yes we're going through a poor spell at the moment yet from what Craig and Peter have already done it's clear to be seen that they are in this for the long-haul, we've heard already that they are not out for a quick fix that would only provide half the answer. All I say is have patience.
rebeldagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm

Oh the irony Stanton.
Its.beyond the wit of Dagenham and Redbridge FC to put a Scoreboard where everybody can see it, not that anybody needs,reminding that We have failed to score.
Thats, got to be the biggest load of carbagge since you wete askrd to beleive that the Manager was leaving with no.job to go to.
Where would you put it then?

Honestly, this has been done to death already, I'm just curios to hear your view.
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm
rebeldagger wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:02 pm

The new seats make the ground more appealing to fans that would come on an ad-hoc basis.
We,or those that attended the open nights were told why the score board is where it is. There's no where else in the ground to have put it.
The new club house /shop is far and beyond what we had, that old rotten pre-fab wasn't fit for purpose and removing it has opened up the impressive stained glass windows for all to see.
On the point of the defenders I can't argue and as for the attackers, well we're in desperate need of player who can work off of Quigley and Balanta.
Oh the irony Stanton.
Its.beyond the wit of Dagenham and Redbridge FC to put a Scoreboard where everybody can see it, not that anybody needs,reminding that We have failed to score.
Thats, got to be the biggest load of carbagge since you wete askrd to beleive that the Manager was leaving with no.job to go to.
Are you drunk?
Ally Fraser

People don’t go to football for the facilities, they go to be entertained. Money has been wasted tarting the ground up when we are absolutely dire on the pitch. The only way we will attract supporters is through winning. Whilst Thompson and Taylor are at the club this will not happen. The Yanks need to ****** them off pronto.
Dag82

Mark wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:31 pm I'd rather shit in my own hands than have Garrard here.

I've definitely had enough of Taylor though.
Why you so down on Garrard ??.
Dag82

Ally Fraser wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:45 pm People don’t go to football for the facilities, they go to be entertained. Money has been wasted tarting the ground up when we are absolutely dire on the pitch. The only way we will attract supporters is through winning. Whilst Thompson and Taylor are at the club this will not happen. The Yanks need to **** them off pronto.
They need to appoint there own man over here, obvious person to advise them on this is Tim Howard.

If they don't act by the end of this month, then this season is a wright off.
ARNU

I can’t see the point in slagging down the achievements and the generous spending of the new owners just because we lost a game.
Taylor I think is the wrong manager for us and I’d imagine now we’re a bit more stable the owners can soon start to look at things on the field. But ffs we was going down the toilet last season before these people came along. Short memory some people. The ground ain’t as much of a shit hole as when I first started going and it’s much improved with the yanks input.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

Dag82 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:32 pm
Mark wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:31 pm I'd rather shit in my own hands than have Garrard here.

I think he comes across really snide and arrogant. He also behaved like an absolute tit after the playoff final they lost. His side play decent football but they're also very adept at cheating and hounding the referee. I know a lot of sides are the same but there are other ways to win as we've proven in the past.
Dag82

he brought a centre forward in from a lower division in the summer, whose got Eleven already.
EssexDagger!

To be fair to Garrard on the play off final day , I think it was the big fat scouser McNulty causing most of the drama
Mark wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:57 pm
Dag82 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:32 pm

I think he comes across really snide and arrogant. He also behaved like an absolute tit after the playoff final they lost. His side play decent football but they're also very adept at cheating and hounding the referee. I know a lot of sides are the same but there are other ways to win as we've proven in the past.
Chigwelldagger

I am seriously an considering after 20 years of daggers not attending for a while. It’s been a depressing 5 years over Vitoria road. Now even with amazing American backers, it’s clear the board and our manager are incompetent.

The question is, are the Americans in a position to get rid of the old and in the with new? People wise.

The clubhouse, new seats and changes that have been made are amazing for the club and we are all so greatfull.

🤷🏼‍♂️
Diggerthedog

Chigwelldagger wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:06 am I am seriously an considering after 20 years of daggers not attending for a while. It’s been a depressing 5 years over Vitoria road. Now even with amazing American backers, it’s clear the board and our manager are incompetent.

The question is, are the Americans in a position to get rid of the old and in the with new? People wise.

The clubhouse, new seats and changes that have been made are amazing for the club and we are all so greatfull.

🤷🏼‍♂️
You won’t be the first and will certainly not be the last of current trends continue.

Many already have numbers at the back of the Away stand have dropped by a good 30-40 since the season started £21 pay on day price don’t help but the main excuse is the manager. Many I know are missing away games too, when you know the inevitable negative set up it’s an easy decision to make.
RM1Dagger

It’s the beginning of November we’re four points off the play offs. Newsflash: it’s a tough division, anyone can beat anyone and they do!

Yep PT can be questioned and criticised but the vitriolic posts on here are nothing short of hysterical.

And there’s nothing wrong with where the scoreboard is btw. Go to any ground in the country they’ll sheets be somewhere where you can’t see it. If you’re sitting under it for example?

As someone said in another post, let’s hope the owners don’t read this forum.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Adrian

RM1Dagger wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:40 am It’s the beginning of November we’re four points off the play offs. Newsflash: it’s a tough division, anyone can beat anyone and they do!

Yep PT can be questioned and criticised but the vitriolic posts on here are nothing short of hysterical.

And there’s nothing wrong with where the scoreboard is btw. Go to any ground in the country they’ll sheets be somewhere where you can’t see it. If you’re sitting under it for example?

As someone said in another post, let’s hope the owners don’t read this forum.
Sorry, but the positioning of the scoreboard is laughable.
It can’t be seen at all by an entire end of the ground.
It’s not like theres a lot of restriction on where it could have been put, like there would be in some grounds that have more in the way of stands.

A lot of the criticism isn’t about where we are in the league, it’s about how we approach games, how the team is chopped and changed and how we don’t score anything like enough goals.

For me, I’ve got a lot on at the moment and there’s pretty much no incentive to drag myself over to watch a game where I don’t really care about the players and expect to find the game to be boring.
I’d hope the owners do read stuff like this.
If you can’t get long term supporters wanting to turn up, you definitely won’t get new supporters in.