Team vs Barrow

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

If Angelo is out as many suspect, what would you go with team wise?

Seems quite a tough choice with Kandi probably lacking the match fitness to start another game in close succession.

I think I'd go with:

--------------Justham

Wright---Manny---Clark----Croll

------Robinson----Brunde--------

McQueen-----Luque-----Graham

---------------Grant-------------------

Subs: Dobson, Quigley, Kandi and whoever else is fit....
dagger4eva

I'd go with that team but dont think Grant has a hope in hell's chance of a start.
Its clear, with Kandi coming straight back into the team after a long injury that Taylor doesnt fancy/rate Grant.
DaggerJoel11

Judging by his outstanding engine yesterday, Kandi shouldn't be struggling for fitness come Tuesday night, especially as it seems Taylor has waited until he's 100% fit rather than easing him back into action. Similarly, Clark has been out for a month now and if he wasn't ready for yesterday I doubt he'll be back for a game with such a short turnaround.

We desperately need Balanta so let's hope his injury isn't serious at all. However, I'd imagine we won't be risking him on Tuesday so we might see a change of formation, as the 4-2-3-1 we currently play hinges on Balanta's creativity in the hole behind the striker. I'd be tempted to go for a 4-3-3 and put McQueen in the middle as he's featured there before including very impressive displays during our outstanding Christmas run last year - with Dobson and Luque as the wingers.

Justham

Wright - Onariase - Croll - Wood

Robinson - McQueen - Brundle

Dobson - Kandi - Luque
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mark

The manager said Clark won't feature and the man himself said Solihull was more likely.

Kandi is a tough call, needs to be protected but we probably need him if we have any chance of winning the game.

Wood might struggle too as he seemed to cramp up after 70 yesterday. Hasn't had much football.

Maybe Gordon will come into the back 4, McQueen for Balanta and Quigley up top if Kandi can't start. There's a few who probably would be left out in an ideal world but it's a bit threadbare at the moment.
EssexDagger!

John Rooney (Wayne’s brother) got sent off for Barrow on Saturday & was due to miss tonight’s game through suspension which would of certainly been a positive for us but seems his red card has now been rescinded and his he will back in the side.
BarkingRambo

Battle of the Quigleys tonight. Their Quigley being one of the league's top goalscorers...Not being able to have that back 3 of Manny, Clark, Croll and Wright being allowed that free to run wing back style role is a real loss. I would probably reverse things from normal, Make Wright, Croll and Manny the defence and then let Gordon have that run at them role from the left (if Wood is a bit short of fitness). They have goalscorers so defence will be important tonight.
Mark

McQueen and Gordon as wing backs could be a shout, as I don't think our wingers have really threatened to create anything in a few weeks. Luque hit the bar but otherwise didn't get involved in the game (not entirely his fault), Dobson meh. Our full backs have probably created more chances than anyone else!
Diggerthedog

If Balanta is injured I fear for us tonight, he gives us so much as proven on Saturday scored and unbelievable header he had no right to score with and set up the other. You probably go with Kandi/Quigley combo if he is unfit 4-4-2.
ARNU

We need to put out our best team, Barrow are no mugs. So kandi has to play up top with Balanta or Grant if Balanta is crocked. Our quigley is too inconsistent. Grant just keeps going and going.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
A S dagger97

Thinking Taylor will go with a change today and quite a defensive one..

...................... Kandi. Quigley

.................... McQueen

Gordon/ Brundle. Robinson. Eleftheriou
Graham

.............. Ctoll Manny Wright

............... ....... Justham
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
BB-Dagger

Embarrassing pile of shite!
We’re supposed to be the home team and now he takes off Luque ! Absolutely clueless
BB-Dagger

And a change after 30 odd minutes says he is ****** clueless as a manager
Daggerman

Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite Shite shite shite shite shite
Daggerman

Shite
BB-Dagger

BB-Dagger wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:15 pm Embarrassing pile of shite!
We’re supposed to be the home team and now he takes off Luque ! Absolutely clueless
Ok my mistake it wasn’t luque, other comment stands