Wrexham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

How do we see this going after last weeks disappointment. Hopefully Kandi will get a starting birth alongside Balanta and Luque out wide. If we don’t change much and persist with Robinson and Brundle sitting deep I see 1 nil Wrexham.
BB-Dagger

I’m not holding my breath expecting to see much improvement, the negative set up seems to be the norm under Mr Taylor
I would like to see a more adventurous attacking set up and have the occasional loss rather than another 11 unbeaten games most of which are draws.
Auntie Merge

We need a home win.
I revert to the old scoreboard for my prediction.
14063744_10154309951901276_8685889984530696380_n.jpg
dagger4eva

Desperately hoping for a win to kick start the season.

A quick word on Taylor and fair play to him for apologising to the Owners' and Supporters for the embarrassing (his words) loss to Carshalton.

Lets hope the players can very quickly put it behind them and move on, positively!
Mark

Wrexham have the worst away record in the entire division and are going for more than 2 a game. However, they aren't getting hammered and seem to lose by the odd goal. We need to get at them as they are capable of scoring, especially with our defence as it is - I wouldn't fancy us to get a 1 nil.

I'd probably start Kandi if he's ready and give Luque another chance too. I'd probably leave Dobson out. I hope Odametey is fit. If not, I would consider putting McQueen with Robinson and bringing Graham in to give us a bit more going forward.
DaggerJoel11

Wrexham are obviously struggling and I'd like to think that the fact they've played three more games than us in the last fortnight would give us a little bit of an edge perhaps. However, with a new manager and their main striker JJ Hooper now back fit after a two-month layoff (he scored the winner on Tuesday night), they're likely to be much sterner opposition than the table would indicate.

Our record against struggling outfits hardly paints an overly encouraging picture either, with unconvincing draws against both Chorley and Chesterfield this season. After that Chesterfield game, Taylor emphasised how good a point it was against the pre-season promotion favourites - I hope we don't have a similar approach tomorrow. The outcome may well hinge on whether we see it as a game against a big historic club with a sizable fanbase, or one against a side that are statistically the fourth worst in a fairly poor division.

Many people associated with the club have expressed their apologies after last Saturday, but actions speak louder than words and we need a proper reaction on the pitch. As for Odametey, I think he's out for a fair few weeks after sustaining an injury against Hullbridge.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mark

Hooper is someone I'd have liked us to sign. Didn't realise he was fit. Almost certain to score :thumbd:
Kevin

A few goals scored by us would be nice :blink:

C'mon you Daggers!!
DaggerJoel11

Here's a joint preview I've done for our next couple of home games, Wrexham and Barrow:
https://dagnificent.weebly.com/daggers- ... m-barrow-h
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
BB-Dagger

Potential banana skin again today that isn’t helped by the fact that my lucky red underpants are in the wash!
A S dagger97

Quietly confident with Kandi starting
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
ARNU

Glad Kandi is back, that boy is fast. Is he the fastest ever Daggers player ( apart from Adam Gemelli). Would definitely consider him and balanta as our preferred striking partnership.I think we could easily have doubled our score today. Nobody really had a howler. No complaints I thought we did well.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
A S dagger97

But... We still never get another and put the game to bed
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
DevonDagger

Haven't heard a great deal about the game but sounds like we deserved the win. As said before me, Wrexham have started awfully but they don't seem to lose by more than the odd goal. It was a banana skin since I very much doubt their form will last the season and we got the win, not complaining.

Up to 10th and winning our game in hand against Stockport would see us up to 4th or 5th. All still very much up for grabs.
RM1Dagger

I thought we played okay. Pretty solid defensively, save for the awful defending for the equaliser. However, Wrexham will think they deserved something from the game. Kandi was very good second half.
Now the SE27 Dagger