Will Taylor drop a couple of players.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

With two home games coming up should Peter Taylor drop a couple of players ?

I personally think he needs too.
EssexDagger!

What’s happened to Kenny Clarke, I know he went off with a gashed head against Chorley but that was about 4 matches ago, didn’t think it was that serious and sure Taylor said he’d be out for around a week as a precaution
SUSSEX DAGGER

EssexDagger! wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:26 pm What’s happened to Kenny Clarke, I know he went off with a gashed head against Chorley but that was about 4 matches ago, didn’t think it was that serious and sure Taylor said he’d be out for around a week as a precaution
Got more faith in Quigley being the Leagues top scorer then I have in any assessment given by our medical staff .

Did hear yesterday that he was still suffering bouts of dizziness . One thing I know for certain if and when Kenny Clarke can get on pitch he will be on the pitch, as he has the kind if attitude that sadly a lot of our players were lacking yesterday
ARNU

Yes he will but they’ll be the wrong ones.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

EssexDagger! wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:26 pm What’s happened to Kenny Clarke, I know he went off with a gashed head against Chorley but that was about 4 matches ago, didn’t think it was that serious and sure Taylor said he’d be out for around a week as a precaution
I'd guess it is concussion. You don't mess with that.
DaggerJoel11

Don't know what Reece Grant has to do to dislodge Quigley from the side. Absolutely puzzled me that after starting against Sutton and performing very well, he hasn't been seen in the first XI since. Why would anyone drop a striker when he scored and performed impressively?

Hope to see a fresh approach on Saturday as the team we've been persisting with for the past few weeks has clearly gone a bit stale. Luque deserves to be brought back into the side, he had a poor game against Chorley but on that day we were playing a team who put everybody behind the ball. Would be good to see Kandi start too as he got a goal and assist in his only previous appearance this season.

Clark is a weird one, at the forum Taylor said he would be back for the Barnet game so can only assume some issue has arisen since. We do need him back as quickly as possible, especially with two very important home games on the horizon.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mark

Yet Carshalton also put everyone behind the ball and apparently Luque was the answer?

Fwiw I'd have Kandi in but the list of people we could drop is as long as your arm. Dobson was awful on Saturday, Gordon defended poorly, Wright constantly out of position, Brundle no idea what he really offers, Balanta had a mare too.

I don't really fancy Grant but maybe worth a go, Taylor probably thinks it's horses for courses and Grant could get in behind Sutton away from home on the plastic which holds up more. At least he scored on Saturday although it was our only decent cross into the box the whole game.
Leedag

Think we could do worse than signing the carshalton danger man, he was the best player on the pitch by a country mile. But after our showing think he'd hold out for a better move.