Taylor out !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Need some organized protests at the next home game if he is still about.
RayleighDagger1986

He'll be about and so will be that twat called Thommo. Both must go
dagger4eva

Agreed - it's time to act.

A4 and protests against Taylor AND Thompson for the Torquay game - 100%

This shit cannot be allowed to continue.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

4 points from 27 since Balanta got injured
Ally Fraser

The DPRK flag needs a return
DagenHammer87

dagger4eva wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:13 pm Agreed - it's time to act.

A4 and protests against Taylor AND Thompson for the Torquay game - 100%

This shit cannot be allowed to continue.
I think the time has come for that.

The only other way to really get the attention of the board is to not spend anything at the ground for a game or two. That includes the bar before and after the game, the shop, programmes and the food outlets. Hitting the pockets should make just as much (if not more) of an impact than the paper. Anything to show contempt towards this management team can only be a good thing. It has to be co-ordinated and it has to be done at the same time for maximum effect.

The board have been extremely quiet throughout this time and it's been around two months too long where action should have been taken, but hasn't.

The owners don't strike me as naive, but in any line of work where the output/results have been so far below par - you would expect to be given your marching orders. Whether they are happy with things or not remains to be seen - and I wonder how long the fans' patience with the owners will last. Relegation would massively dent and undo a lot of the good work they've done since coming on board.

Having watched the Sunderland documentary, there are many similarities - American owners with someone running the show over here who isn't capable of fulfilling the role anymore either.

That throwaway comment about promotion at the start of the season is ringing around my head right now. Naive? Stupid? Or just a load of chat to get us on side?! I'm not sure right now.
Diggerthedog

We don’t run the food stalls so irrelevant of you stop buying from there.
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:14 pm We don’t run the food stalls so irrelevant of you stop buying from there.
I've had a few runs after I've eaten out of them.
SUSSEX DAGGER

[quote=HGDagger post_id=50633 time=1577565053 user_id=7458]
Taylor's reaction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTpVxE ... ture=youtu
[/quote]
What a load of drivel. God help me

Media team please get an interviewer with a pair
Dag82

Haven't seen that yet.

I am guessing that he was:

"pleased with parts of the performance"
"told us what a good side Bromley are"
"we will work hard in training / have been looking bright"
"warned us that bottom placed Ebbsfleet would be a tough game"

Oh, and was asked what were the positives to be taken from todays umpteenth defeat of the season.

and probably had a pop at the 195 of us, who spent our money 3 days after xmas, to go watch that.

How did I do ??? :eh:
DagenhamDaggers

:beg:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:29 pm
HGDagger wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:30 pm Taylor's reaction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTpVxE ... ture=youtu
What a load of drivel. God help me

Media team please get an interviewer with a pair
The game today and the form we’re on in general is a load of old shite !! It’s down to Taylor WTF must he do to them!! Clearly that 6-1 win against Aldershot Town at home was a false sense of security!!! Unbelievable! Taylor needs to go before it’s too late and we’re relegated!!! This needs to end. NOW. So at the next game, bring an A4 pad and we need to start a protest!! This needs to happen until the Yanks listen and sack him!! This torture can not continue anymore!!