Taylor out !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Quigley was very good today, shame the rest of them bar Robinson were dire. Goals conceded again from set prices again, pathetic.

Whilst I want Taylor out some of these players need to take a good look at themselves, far too many bottling challenges or running at half pace.

It’s time to go after Thompson it was his stubbornness that lost us our Place in the football league and it will be his stubbornness that has seen this season fall apart. This club has been rotten since he got his grubby little hands on it.

Taylor Out and Thompson Out.
NBDag

Dag82 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:38 pm Let's be honest.

This is Burnett, all over again isn't it.

Clear he should go NOW, to everybody but the people who can do something about it.
I honestly wish it was Burnett. Miles better than the clowns that we have now. When will this club wake the ****** up and make the decisions necessary?
LondonDagger

Quigley has near enough everything except he cant finish! I mean that is detrimental for a striker but he plays on the smallest defender and wins everything. He holds it up well too.

I have a feeling he will be an Akinde that leaves and plays under/with someone who is a proper finisher. He will be a very good striker at this level if he gets that opportunity. Unfortunately it is not good enough atm.
BarkingRambo

LondonDagger wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:22 am Quigley has near enough everything except he cant finish! I mean that is detrimental for a striker but he plays on the smallest defender and wins everything. He holds it up well too.

I have a feeling he will be an Akinde that leaves and plays under/with someone who is a proper finisher. He will be a very good striker at this level if he gets that opportunity. Unfortunately it is not good enough atm.
Agree with you about Quigley, I think he could come back to bite us on the arse much like when Doidge left and we told FGR not bad but nowt special.... He has a lot of good qualities that we should be playing to. All our alternative central attacking midfielders are just not cutting it or broken, until Balanta/Deering/Phipps are back there is no point in us playing this formation. Go 442 and get a second striker up top with him so there is some support for him. Any time a ball comes to him he has defenders wrap themselves around him like a koala up a tree so expecting him to win the ball, control and get the shot away is just not going to happen.
Daggernewbie

BarkingRambo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:07 am
LondonDagger wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:22 am Quigley has near enough everything except he cant finish! I mean that is detrimental for a striker but he plays on the smallest defender and wins everything. He holds it up well too.

Agree with you about Quigley, I think he could come back to bite us on the arse much like when Doidge left and we told FGR not bad but nowt special.... He has a lot of good qualities that we should be playing to. All our alternative central attacking midfielders are just not cutting it or broken, until Balanta/Deering/Phipps are back there is no point in us playing this formation. Go 442 and get a second striker up top with him so there is some support for him. Any time a ball comes to him he has defenders wrap themselves around him like a koala up a tree so expecting him to win the ball, control and get the shot away is just not going to happen.
That`s where the problem is Taylor does not like playing 2 up front he likes his 451 formation so who ever is up front are on their own and can only lose the ball or pass back.
Penfold

NBDag wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:44 am
Dag82 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:38 pm Let's be honest.

This is Burnett, all over again isn't it.

Clear he should go NOW, to everybody but the people who can do something about it.
I honestly wish it was Burnett. Miles better than the clowns that we have now. When will this club wake the **** up and make the decisions necessary?
Maybe the "operation" isn't really an operation but more Gardening Leave?
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
Mark

God help us if the backroom staff get the reins.
LondonDagger

BarkingRambo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:07 am

Definitely agree! I think we have had few good strikers since Benno. Murphy, Curo, Wilkinson!
dagger4eva

BUMP

"No new posts on this thread recently. Odd.

Bloody Quigley...." (still a cart horse)
Coydagger

dagger4eva wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:51 am BUMP

"No new posts on this thread recently. Odd.

Bloody Quigley...." (still a cart horse)
Hahaha, the comparison between Doidge and Quigley is hilarious. Difference is although Doidge had a tough time with us he had the instinct of a striker infront of goal and Quigley doesn’t have that.

Holds the ball up well but ladies and gentlemen in our predicament we need someone to put the ball in the net.

How many goals has Ben House scored since Aldershot? All hopes pinned on that player we have injured who Taylor moaned about not scoring enough earlier in the season. How ironic
Diggerthedog

Quigs was having a good game some said, did he not miss a sitter of a header first half? If that’s a good game from a striker what’s a bad game?

I fully expect this thread to be here this time next year when we getting pumped by concord rangers at home on Boxing day.

New Fantastic owners but same old bull shit we have to put up with.
Dag82

You can go back to July, and there are multiple posts, saying "why the f**k have we bought this guy, he has a history of scoring no goals"

Taylor disagreed and told us that he was gonna be great.

I don't know exactly, but I am guessing its something like 4 goals in 25 games.

Oh, and let's not forget, on a 2 year contract as well.

Brilliant use of the owners budget.
IanC

Let’s face it,if he was at any other club in this league,he would have been long gone.And no use slagging Taylor off,it’s water off a ducks back.He’s virtually had it have every club he as been at.Has a friend of mine once said you have to take the protest higher,their the ones that eventually think,fcuk this! And act.
But anyway off to Bromley tomorrow,we live in hope,they’ve had a couple of bad results lately.So they’ll be thinking this a timely game for them.But footballs a funny ol game,see ya there
Sagres

Something has to change NOW surely
RayleighDagger1986

Taylor OUT, Taylor OUT!!!!!!!!!!