Taylor out !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Having frozen my bollix off 230 miles from home I’d have to say that was dross. Sideways football and we could play for another 90 mins and still not score. How come Brundle scored so many for Dover and so many assists at Dover and Taylor can’t get him doing anything here? We are terrible aren’t we. I hear we are just 2 points better off now than we was this time last season. Taylor and Harris and anyone else associated should just do one now I think. That was a part time team we played today. Unacceptable.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

Brundle didn’t score that many for Dover.
He got 8 last year and had 4 at this time last season against the 3 he has for us.
He’s just one of the many distinctly average players we have.
Diggerthedog

Owner has been on Twitter and pretty much says we’re sticking with what we got, life will come at you fast Peter. Good luck.
Dag82

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:07 pm Owner has been on Twitter and pretty much says we’re sticking with what we got, life will come at you fast Peter. Good luck.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
EssexDagger!

Fair enough Peter, stick with what you have got for the time but don’t say we didn’t warn you when we are playing our trade in National League south next season.
Sutton and Aldershot are both climbing the table now, Chorley are scraping a few wins together against the teams around them and Ebbsfleet won today, whilst we are in free fall.

Sounds like they are waiting for Balanta to bail us out of the sh*t again once his fit. Paper & cracks come to mind.
hockley dagger

The two games against Ebbsfleet look season defining to me. Will it be mid table mediocrity or a relegation fight? Those games may decide that.
EssexDagger!

Is today the management teams last bite of the cherry today against a lowly Maidenhead side at home ? (Albeit only 1 place below us)....

Is this game win or bust for the Taylor/Harris partnership?

Or even if we do fail to get the win, stick it out until Balanta is back after Xmas to see if he can save our arses?
redboy

On a positive note....surely were only 45 minutes away from the dinosaur getting the sack.
ARNU

We are terrible, no heart. Only player trying was motm quigley. Harris is as backward as Taylor takes off our only creative player. Relegation battle now. No yanks there today was there. Won’t be surprised is they ****** off as well. Useless !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
EssexDagger!

How much longer can the board tolerate such s***e ?!
Everyman and his dog can see what way the club is heading except the people who have the clout to make such decisions.

Can there be any other club in the top 5 tiers that would tolerate such results after such investment, football is a 9month long season and if you make changes with almost half a season remaining then the clubs prospects can be salvaged, you leave it any longer and we might aswel start planning for next season Chippenham Town & Concord Rangers away.
HGDagger

If it's not the outfield team it's the goalkeeper who costs us the game today. This club is going nowhere until radical changes are made.
stanton101

That's me done.
I must be getting old, to have let this utter piss take go on for so long. I actually stood there open mouthed when Quigley got taken off for Grant!!!!!!!!
Jesus wept, the only bloke on the f...ing pitch that warranted his money today and he gets subbed, absolute madness. No wonder these idiots get slated, they are most definitely cut from the same cloth.
It even says in the programme today that Taylor is unable to get on the training ground because of his knee, absolutely piss taking. What training is that exactly then??? Because from where I'm standing, they are shit, whether he's there or not. Absolutely hopeless.
Dag82

Let's be honest.

This is Burnett, all over again isn't it.

Clear he should go NOW, to everybody but the people who can do something about it.
Mark

I assume those subs were made by Brown? He is obsessed with Luque and Grant cos they did alright in the Isthmian league once. Luque was appalling and should've been hooked at half time, Grant is useless. We actually got worse after the subs, Quigley and Kandi had been linking up prior to that, and Kandi should have buried the chance Quigley made for him.