Taylor out !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Fail to.see what Mr Thompson has to do with yesterday shambles.

Like all of us he has put faith in.the Manager and the.team.

It was always going to be hard yesterday we were playing square pegs in round holes
but after the second goal went in we looked like we gave up.

I accept losing its been part of being a Dagger , what I will never accept is the attitude of some of these players who are all ok whilst the sun is shining but dont seem interested when its pissing down.

That is not Mr Thompson fault and anybody who thinks it is wants to wake up
Blackie645

The football club wont give forward while Thompson is in this club, the Americans will act once his season finishes.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:07 pm Fail to.see what Mr Thompson has to do with yesterday shambles.

Like all of us he has put faith in.the Manager and the.team.

It was always going to be hard yesterday we were playing square pegs in round holes
but after the second goal went in we looked like we gave up.

I accept losing its been part of being a Dagger , what I will never accept is the attitude of some of these players who are all ok whilst the sun is shining but dont seem interested when its pissing down.

That is not Mr Thompson fault and anybody who thinks it is wants to wake up
The MD should act and advise the owners the manager is simply not the right fit, instead he just buries his head in the sand yet again because he can’t ever admit he is wrong.

It’s Burnett part two all over again.
LondonDagger

What has Thommo got to do with Taylor being a genuinely awful manager? Give it a rest.
Auntie Merge

LondonDagger wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 am What has Thommo got to do with Taylor being a genuinely awful manager? Give it a rest.
Thommo has got nothing to do with Taylor being a genuinely awful manager, but he has got a lot to do with a genuinely awful manager being in a job that he should have been relieved of. (Also known as the Burnett 2 year contract extension!)
hockley dagger

Auntie Merge wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:06 pm
LondonDagger wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 am What has Thommo got to do with Taylor being a genuinely awful manager? Give it a rest.
Thommo has got nothing to do with Taylor being a genuinely awful manager, but he has got a lot to do with a genuinely awful manager being in a job that he should have been relieved of. (Also known as the Burnett 2 year contract extension!)
Really? Surely that would be a decision made by the board?
Mike the Dagger

hockley dagger wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:05 pm
Really? Surely that would be a decision made by the board?
Shhh with your sensible comments. No room for that sort of thing here.
Diggerthedog

He advises them and runs the business on a day to day basis, they probably respect his opinion and his current one that Taylor is the right man for the job because he once managed England, sucked off Beckham 20 years ago etc etc etc.

Burnett was only sacked when people started coming for his head and his arse fell out and sacked him immediately.

Dinosaurs keeping dinosaurs in the job.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:07 pm He advises them and runs the business on a day to day basis, they probably respect his opinion and his current one that Taylor is the right man for the job because he once managed England, sucked off Beckham 20 years ago etc etc etc.

Burnett was only sacked when people started coming for his head and his arse fell out and sacked him immediately.

The Americans watch every game and are funding the football club with the express goal to make the playoffs this season and get us back in the Football League as soon as we can. They are smart business men, as well as comitted supporters of the club.

How come when things go well it is all down to them but when it doesn't it is all down to Thommo?

Doesn't make sense at all... unless you have an agenda of course.
Oxhead

Yes DtD obviously fell out with Thommo. How about Thommo stays and you go
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:24 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:07 pm He advises them and runs the business on a day to day basis, they probably respect his opinion and his current one that Taylor is the right man for the job because he once managed England, sucked off Beckham 20 years ago etc etc etc.

The Americans watch every game and are funding the football club with the express goal to make the playoffs this season and get us back in the Football League as soon as we can. They are smart business men, as well as comitted supporters of the club.

How come when things go well it is all down to them but when it doesn't it is all down to Thommo?

Defending your boyfriend, bless.
Diggerthedog

Oxhead wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:57 pm Yes DtD obviously fell out with Thommo. How about Thommo stays and you go
I’m going nowhere pal, apart from Chorley Saturday. See you there.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:29 pm
Mike the Dagger wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:24 pm

Defending your boyfriend, bless.
Think you read it wrong pup.

You seem to think that our investors are some kind of fools.
ARNU

Amongst many other things Thommo found the yanks in the first place !!

I’d say Thompson took the club forward from certain bankruptcy and potentially going out of business to where we are now. I also seem to remember him being at the helm when we cruised up the leagues to league1 against the odds too. I don’t know the bloke he might be obnoxious, I don’t know but he clearly gives a shit. I mean he doesn’t boycott games when we’re on a losing streak or flips out when we get a few new seats put in. He didn’t scare off Glynn Hopkins with stupid flags either. ( I concede the flags were funny for the first ten minutes). Wayne Burnett had to go but even he finished 9th and 14th in lg2 and we’d chop out a kidney for that right now wouldn’t we? So I can’t see why people keep digging out Thommo. The manager I think we know ain’t really gonna take us up,that is not down to Thompson either is it? If you believe in being fair even Taylor over achieved last season so he was always going to get a crack this season. Me included, supporting Daggers is a good excuse to have a good moan innit? That’s why I’m going Chorley, to have a good moan at a nailed on defeat lol
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mr Thompson did. not recruit players made,of glass ,