Charlton links

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
AddicktedRichard

Hi guys

I am a Charlton fan who closely follows lower and non league football and have often been to Victoria Road both with the Addicks and as a neutral. I am also a distant relative of your goalkeeper Elliot Justham although we have never met.

It has to be said that Dagenham hasn't been a happy hunting ground for the Addicks with our lucky FA Cup win and your victory against us in League One.

I compile combined teams for the blog Dr Kish and I just wanted some help on a few mutual players particularly from the original Dagenham team in preparation for the friendly. If possible I like to pick players who appeared in both clubs first teams. My Daggers team shapes up well and is boosted by our recent players Josh Parker and Ben Reeves as well as legends like Bob Bolder and Jonathan Fortune.

I have established that Dennis Bond, Billy Landsdowne and Dick Tydeman played for you in the 70's.and 80's.Did the ex Orient centre back Nigel Gray ever feature for the old version of the Daggers? I was told he may have done but his wiki page doesn't mention it. He played three times on loan for us.

Good luck next year. I like to see all London teams thrive.