Who would you like to see at Dagenham next season?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Replacing Adi Yussuf who today signed for Blackpool

TommyD&R wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:01 pm Paul McCallum has gone Solihull. I would’ve had him down as a player I’d like here for next season but thought it was unrealistic and there was no way he’d stay in non league. Never knew Solihull had a bit of money behind them?
Mark

Personally think Bromley seem to be going way over their usual spend in an unwise manner.

Bingham is a huge risk. If he plays 35 games he'll be their player of the season but it's far more likely he spends months on the sideline claiming a big wage. Edit: he's played about 170 league matches in 11 years as a pro.

Bush is solid at this level but Cheek to me is a flat track bully who gets eaten up by better defenders at this level. He scores goals but isn't great at leading the line. Edit: 4 of his 16 goals came against top half sides. 9 against the bottom 6.

Kizzi is pony.
HGDagger

11th favourites to win the league next season at 20/1 https://www.oddschecker.com/football/en ... gue/winner
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:33 pm Personally think Bromley seem to be going way over their usual spend in an unwise manner.

Bingham is a huge risk. If he plays 35 games he'll be their player of the season but it's far more likely he spends months on the sideline claiming a big wage. Edit: he's played about 170 league matches in 11 years as a pro.

Bush is solid at this level but Cheek to me is a flat track bully who gets eaten up by better defenders at this level. He scores goals but isn't great at leading the line. Edit: 4 of his 16 goals came against top half sides. 9 against the bottom 6.

Kizzi is pony.
Don’t underestimate the money that 3G pitches bring in, it can be used 24/7 and is a massive budget boost for these clubs.
EssexDagger!

Fylde have made another 2 quality signings for this level... Matty Kosylo from Halifax & Jordan Williams from Rochdale... the type of players we should be looking at in my opinion!
NBDag

Would rather see us fight off relegation every year than have that scumbag Kosylo in our team.
Dagger83

I worked with a Halifax fan and he wasn't that complimentary about Kosylo. Said for every great game he had, he had 3 poor ones.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
EssexDagger!

Every team needs a s**t house though
NBDag

We already have the greatest of them all in Conor Wilkinson. He’s the Dagenham Diego Costa :thumbu:
PatrickJ1980

Fc Fylde will be the team to beat next season imo, A lot of decent players slipping through our fingers at the moment, just hope Taylor knows what his doing, we need at least 3 really top signings to get any where near challenging the top places next season. There is so much quality in this division now. Fingers Crossed Taylor gets it right!
Alan

Northern based players would want money to relocate.
NBDag

Bromley have now signed Cousins. Another ex Dagger and seem to be building a pretty decent squad for next season. Hope the owners are aware of the fight we will all have on our hands.
DevonDagger

NBDag wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:20 pm Bromley have now signed Cousins. Another ex Dagger and seem to be building a pretty decent squad for next season. Hope the owners are aware of the fight we will all have on our hands.
Well Barnet fans seem absolutely livid about it. :ermm:

More seriously we all know Mark is a very capable player from his time here. Good luck to him and I think it's a good signing unless he has a second poor spell (had no idea he was so unpopular at Barnet though). I agree at the size of the task but I don't think I would have broken my neck to sign the players Bromley have - it's all about who else we can get in from the long list of players who Thommo suggested are stalling at the moment whilst gathering their options.

EssexDagger!

Have Bromley got a magic money tree that none of us knew about?
TommyD&R

Obileye to Ebbsfleet. Surprised they’re allowed to sign players right now. I wouldn’t have had him back anyway to be fair, only looked good enough playing next to the good Scott Doe