Whereabouts

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Whereabouts in the request to “just don’t get us relegated and build a team out of nothing so we don’t fold Peter” does it say storm the league get promoted Or we’ll sack you if ya don’t ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Bluenose

Just before the bit about getting us a roof built at the Bury Rd end...
DevonDagger

ARNU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:14 pm Whereabouts in the request to “just don’t get us relegated and build a team out of nothing so we don’t fold Peter” does it say storm the league get promoted Or we’ll sack you if ya don’t ??
It's a very interesting point. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I think most people who want him out are just saying don't renew his contract which is up at the end of the season.
ARNU

Get Burnett back I say.
DevonDagger

I'd be interested to know who those who wish Taylor to leave would appoint instead. I remember a few have mentioned McMahon, formerly of Ebbsfleet. Personally not sure in general. He reminds me a bit of when Wheeler seemed like a wonderful idea for Maidstone when he left the madhouse.
Diggerthedog

DevonDagger wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:42 pm I'd be interested to know who those who wish Taylor to leave would appoint instead. I remember a few have mentioned McMahon, formerly of Ebbsfleet. Personally not sure in general. He reminds me a bit of when Wheeler seemed like a wonderful idea for Maidstone when he left the madhouse.
What does it matter? The board will only make the wrong decision just like the last 3 appointments.
EssexDagger!

DevonDagger wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:42 pm I'd be interested to know who those who wish Taylor to leave would appoint instead. I remember a few have mentioned McMahon, formerly of Ebbsfleet. Personally not sure in general. He reminds me a bit of when Wheeler seemed like a wonderful idea for Maidstone when he left the madhouse.
Personally like Luke Garrard myself from The Wood..
Granddad

Kenny Clark, player-manager could work.
DevonDagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:58 pm
What does it matter? The board will only make the wrong decision just like the last 3 appointments.
Given that our owners are football people, I expect they will have a lot to do with any new managerial appointment should one be required, don't you think? Deciding to keep Peter Taylor when they arrived is as close as you can get to making any such decision so far.
A S dagger97

Bluenose wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:08 pm Just before the bit about getting us a roof built at the Bury Rd end...
https://twitter.com/SportsHoldings/stat ... 85764?s=19

Could it be??? :eh:
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
ARNU

Rooooooooooooooof!!!
Daggernewbie

ARNU wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:48 pm Rooooooooooooooof!!!
No wrong they be supplying umbrella hats in team colours cheaper option.
Attachments
rBVaI1j_ICyANbKGAAFj_2hDizk134.jpg
Dagger42

Just looked on Barking and Dagenham planning permission site. Extension of club house to include new guest entrance,club shop and board room.
Dagger83

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:58 pm
I get people want Taylor out and think he's not the man to take us forward but I don't accept how anyone can think it was a poor appointment given the situation we were in. It was bleak and the aim was safety. I'd say we've almost certainly reached that goal so it's by no stretch a failure. Whether he stays I have no real comment on given I don't watch us week in week out but I do see people's reluctance to retain him.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
BarkingRambo

Have a look at the planning pages of LBBD, there are some drawings of the proposed building. If this gets permission then I'm very excited. It really starts to modernise the club