Kenny Clark
25%
Alex McQueen
21%
Other
21%

Total votes: 24
Shroud_of_hope

I have no problem with Munns getting MOTM today but I went with 3 other people today and we all had a different player we would have given it to. Who do you think should have been named?
DagenhamDan

I thought Tomis work rate was quality today their defence didn't have a second on the ball, but tbh Doug loft and Robinson both had decent games too. I thought we looked much much improved on last week!
Mark

Probably McQueen. Manny played well too.
TommyD&R

Justham deserves a shout. Safe handling and decision making throughout, that save at the end that he would’ve seen late through the bodies, coming for crosses with the sun in his eyes taking the pressure off the defenders, even his kicking - that low through ball from his hands to McQueen I think it was - Ederson stuff there!
Diggerthedog

Give Justham a new contract, heard Stevenage have been sniffing around.
Mark

Justham was faultless. His judgement on a couple of shots he let go inches wide was perfect and he's much improved in the air. Like a different player to the one we signed.
Shroud_of_hope

Only problem I had with Manny today was he seemed to be clearing the ball by heading up instead of heading it away but apart from that the defence was solid.

Brilliant corner routine with Munns that had me fooled let alone their keeper. Just need to tie up the important contracts now and let a few leave in the summer, it’s been a bang average league this year with everyone dropping points
stanton101

Clark for me, just shaded it over Manny. The two were very good against a big side.
A S dagger97

My MOTM was McQueen who seems so much much better as a wing back, he was solid all game and a threat going forward
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!