Balls to the lot of you

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2013 ... eview.aspx

First round draw is on Sunday and we're ball 16. Who does everyone want?

Canvey Island would be good, should they win.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
FullMetalDagger

I dunno last time i saw us face Canvey we let them come back from 3-0 down to win 3-4 :lol:

Alfreton Town away for me, i can visit me mum :D
rechitski kinzhal

Concord Rangers away would be an interesting afternoon by the "seaside" if they can get past Barnet.

Interesting to see that it is quite possible that the small village of Nailsworth in Glos could have two teams in the First Round Proper - neither with the name of their village in the club name, Forest Green Rovers and Shortwood United
rebeldagger

Ball 64 seems like it could make quite the cup tie, should either of them get through, AFC Hornchurch or Hereford United...
ARNU

Id like Luton at home and for Wayne to stuff "ol Judas Baldy Hoofball" with passing and movement 6 or 7 nil.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Any from Brislington, Chatham or St. Albans, Hartley Wintney or Daventry Town would do me!

The club is well overdue a decent cup run imo and would perhaps re-kindle the interest for some of the lost or floating support.
Masked Man

Posh away please.... :?
USADAGGER nick

dagger4eva wrote:
The club is well overdue a decent cup run imo and would perhaps re-kindle the interest for some of the lost or floating support.
I agree with the meaning of this statement, but someone ;) could say that our JPT run is our only decent cup run for the next 4 seasons
Lcbdagger

Preferably any team below the Conference South/ North to give us a winning start... don't agree on their recent form that Luton is anything like the draw we want. If it's not to be a good year then a Posh away again probably
Tranced

FullMetalDagger wrote:Alfreton Town away for me, i can visit me mum :D
You say that as if you can't visit your mum if we don't draw them ;).
bearaab

Roots Hall anyone?
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Please be someone crap. I'm away so I won't be able to go but some terrible non league team at home, please.
Dagger83

So Bristol City away. Got a small chance of being on the box I suppose.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The worst of the best away. Could have been worse and we must have a chance of at least getting a draw .
Auntie Merge

Could have been a lot worse, I was almost hiding behind the sofa when names such as MK Dons were drawn.

At least we have a chance of beating Bristol City.