Best ground?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
A S dagger97

With a lot of new grounds this season what were the best/worst ones and do you agree with this chart
Attachments
IMG_20170607_231041.jpg
IMG_20170607_231041.jpg (117.85 KiB) Viewed 7632 times
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
admin
Site Admin

Based on what? Because if it's just based on what the ground looks like and size etc, then surely Tranmere have to be top and no way are FGR above Lincoln and Wrexham. Also how do we fall below Southport and Barrow?

If it's based on things like atmosphere, then again that would be a completely different order
A S dagger97

My feeling was its based on the overall experience including the facilities, food quality, atmosphere and cost so I don't really see how FGR are that high up either.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Chigwellian

On my experience, I found Maidstone United to be the worst ground that we visited last season.
Unless you were at the front, there was no way you could see the game.
Not sure how they are top of the list.
stanton101

Did Stevie Wonder do the poll?
How in gods creation are Maidstone top!
Tranmere's the best ground, followed by Wrexham imo.
And don't get me started on fgr, an absolute shithole, with food to match!
SUSSEX DAGGER

The most underrated in that poll is Chester . Thought it was a great little Stadium for this level and they did not take the piss with refreshment prices either
admin
Site Admin

We went to Maidstone at the worst time.

1. It was midweek so less away fans - a lot of regulars and people who create atmosphere weren't there.
2. They have a new terrace for away fans so View and atmosphere will be improved.

I reckon if we get them on a Saturday next year, it'll be a good day out