pre-season in Portugal

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Me and SteveW all booked for a few days at the above,flights very reasonable for the time of year,southend or Stansted to faro,weve done a bit of both.Stansted going out sarfend coming back.Long time to go yet but hopefully by the time we get down there,there will be plenty more daggers going for the crack.There was certainly a few excited boys at the forum when it was announced,eindhoven was awesome so im sure this will too.
Sagres

What are the dates for Portugal?
IanC

Team are down there july 6 to the 14th.We are just going 6-10th to cover the weekend bit,fly thurs night back mon afternoon,nice bit of sun and beer obviously.
daggersjeff

Damnation!!

Was looking forward to this, but I'm in Malaga that weekend!!
Diggerthedog

Faro? What resort is it? Was there an announcement?
durnzo

Sounds intriguing, might even tempt me to renew my passport! Are there any details about?
DevonDagger

Yeah I'm also interested in spending a few days over there. I wasn't at the fans forum where it was first announced, were there any other details passed? I'm sure like me, others would be grateful if you could share.
IanC

me and steve are staying in monte gordo close to beach,and the complex where players will be is just a little bit further near the Spanish border in vila real de santo Antonio.
thommo hasn't confirmed yet but me and stevew have been doing a bit of detective work anyway and its obviously the complexo deportivo de vila real de santo Antonio.I looked on the events calendar and pitch no.2 is booked from 7-13 july and steve then went on luton website to see that they were there in 2013 and 2015.And on the last trip there were a certain benno,matt robbo, Elliot justham and jake howells all in attendance,nice pitches and a cracking stadium,where it looks like a few younger Portugal teams have played.
Mark

I'm sure they'll be delighted at being stalked in Portugal. They might even let you drunkenly cheer at them whilst they do a set piece drill.
Diggerthedog

Cheers Ian. Mark's Mrs won't let him go ;)
Mark

Diggerthedog wrote:Cheers Ian. Mark's Mrs won't let him go ;)
:D :D
IanC

Wimp
IanC

Sort her out mark
IanC

IanC wrote:me and steve are staying in monte gordo close to beach,and the complex where players will be is just a little bit further near the Spanish border in vila real de santo Antonio.
thommo hasn't confirmed yet but me and stevew have been doing a bit of detective work anyway and its obviously the complexo deportivo de vila real de santo Antonio.I looked on the events calendar and pitch no.2 is booked from 7-13 july and steve then went on luton website to see that they were there in 2013 and 2015.And on the last trip there were a certain benno,matt robbo, Elliot justham and jake howells all in attendance,nice pitches and a cracking stadium,where it looks like a few younger Portugal teams have played.
Hi all just to let ya know thommo as emailed me back to confirm that all the above is correct,and the players are staying in hotel yellow which is sold out.
durnzo

Are there any actual matches being played?