The top sides

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

Before tonight's 1st v 4th encounter we have taken 11 points out of 15 from the top 3. That shows our capability of beating anyone in this league on our day. Yes we have faired differently against some lower ranked teams but I would have taken where we are today in August last year.
A win tonight and I am certain it secures our playoff spot.
COYD
NBDag

A win will do a bit more than put us closer to the playoffs. Somehow the table has ended up so that a win today and Tranmere dropping points tomorrow, could put us back within reaching distance of top spot.

More than capable of beating this lot tonight, they got off lucky having to play Bromley on Saturday to rest some players, but I still reckon they'll be struggling for fitness.
COYD
SUSSEX DAGGER

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:Before tonight's 1st v 4th encounter we have taken 11 points out of 15 from the top 3. That shows our capability of beating anyone in this league on our day. Yes we have faired differently against some lower ranked teams but I would have taken where we are today in August last year.
A win tonight and I am certain it secures our playoff spot.
COYD
Sounds even better when you say have not lost any of the 5 previous games against the top three.

Been nibbling away on betfair exchange all day pinching odds that amount to over odds 4/1 tonight we don't get beat, we may well do but that carrot was far to tempting
Lcbdagger

That was a very, very competent side yesterday for this division... Only two Home losses all season and should really be winning the league now
Alan

Might have been interesting game if we had Feriji, Robinson, Williams, Howell and Guttridge all fully fit - not just able to turn up. We were outfought in midfield and didn't establish a platform for the forwards to play.