Pubs near the Burton Ground

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
radiostu

I need to record a chat with a couple of Daggers Fans on Saturday, they need to be enjoying a Pint at a Pub close to the Stadium / Home of the Brewers. Interview to be broadcast on BBC London 94.9. Anyone interested ? Need your Names and which Pub you'll be in. Thanks - Stu
Dagdale

I'll be arriving at 9 ish via train and always hit the Weatherspoon boozers for a real good hearty breakfast and hear the Lord Burton is the tops there, thus no rush to leave and always up for a bunny about our great little club and hopefully a few decent results, If you do decide to pop in I'll be wearing a daggers PRIDE OF ESSEX scarf (Still prefer East London!) and give more details then. 2-1 Daggers.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well I am giving that a miss ,last time I met you two in a PUB was that place in Burnley for ACCRINGTON away.

Never ever again I promised myself ,a promise I plan to keep.
radiostu

Ok I'll look out for the Weatherspoons, how far away from the Ground ?
ThatRoundThing

The past couple of seasons quite a few daggers go to The Beech pub which is only a few minutes walk away from the ground.
It is also the pub that the Supporters Coach drop those wanting a drink off at, providing the coach arrives early enough.
I've been there the past two seasons - can't make tomorrow though.
radiostu

Just cleared it with the Manager at The Lord Burton, that it's ok to record an Interview there, but time permitting I may call into the Beach. Thanks Stu
Dagdale

OK Stu I'll still be in spoons early for an hour or two, then from the sound of it head up and join some daggers at the Beech pub, last I heard the match is still on, fingers crossed, We play best when its chucking it down!