You go away and...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
diggerdagger1

Daggers4eva......I could not agree more. As you said in your post in the tamplin interview thread now is the time to move on and get our own house in order. As I have said time now for unity and to go forward together. Do not feel personal abus :| e sarcasm and name calling is necessary do you. As a person that has suffered this on the forum I am sure you will agree.
NBDag

Reckon it's time for unity chaps.
Alan

I love it when people have a dig, then say but let's move on now, then criticise anyone for not moving on if they point out their dig.

Admin: perhaps you might be able to say whether Hardy1 is registered to Mike?
Adrian

diggerdagger1 wrote:Daggers4eva......I could not agree more. As you said in your post in the tamplin interview thread now is the time to move on and get our own house in order. As I have said time now for unity and to go forward together. Do not feel personal abus :| e sarcasm and name calling is necessary do you. As a person that has suffered this on the forum I am sure you will agree.
You've been repeatedly insulting to Mike over the interviews.
The latest allegation that he is also another poster on here is laughable and quite pathetic.
Daggernewbie

When are people going to let this Tamplin thing die he`s gone so why keep on with it.
TomMc

Alan wrote:I love it when people have a dig, then say but let's move on now, then criticise anyone for not moving on if they point out their dig.

I've met both people, they're definitely not the same person.
TomMc

Adrian wrote:
diggerdagger1 wrote:Daggers4eva......I could not agree more. As you said in your post in the tamplin interview thread now is the time to move on and get our own house in order. As I have said time now for unity and to go forward together. Do not feel personal abus :| e sarcasm and name calling is necessary do you. As a person that has suffered this on the forum I am sure you will agree.
You've been repeatedly insulting to Mike over the interviews.
The latest allegation that he is also another poster on here is laughable and quite pathetic.
All anonymously too, don't forget.
diggerdagger1

Adrian......care to post copies of my "repeated insults " to Mike re the interviews. FYI and to the best of my knowledge I have commented as follows. I accused Mike of being biased and apologised for that an apology Mike accepted. I did feel and still do that mike's interview with tamplin showed tamplin in a favourable light. At no time did I say Mike was wrong in doing this. As you know I am a member and speaking to my fellow members some were swayed by the interview to back tamplin. That's there decision and at no time have I said Mike was wrong. Mike always takes offence and posts sarcastic digs/pops if I say something he does not agree with imo. For example if I suggest he holds more interviews the normal response is why do you not do it yourself. Other people who post the same do not get the same response. I saw a recent post from Mike that said that the easts should contact him and apparently I was criticising him for contacting Thompson. This is not true. I merely suggested he contacted both parties. Let's be honest we need investment and the east consortium may well be interested in helping us as I cannot see an outside investor coming in and wanting to lose money. If the rumoured figures are to be believed we are currently trading at s monthly loss of £50000. Come on everybody let's concentrate on the future and move forward before it is too late. SAVE OUR CLUB.
Auntie Merge

Alan wrote:I love it when people have a dig, then say but let's move on now, then criticise anyone for not moving on if they point out their dig.

I am sure that Mike the Dagger has used the nickname Hardy1 outside of here, but not sure whether he is the user on here.

Either way, can't you all agree to disagree and move on. It isn't funny or enjoyable and I bet you know who is having a good laugh at you all.
diggerdagger1

I totally agree. It would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything. I totally respect anybody who has a different view to me that is there right. I have supported this club since the merger and a forerunner for many many years. I am well known over the club and people do talk to me. Anything I have said on here is what I have been told. I do get annoyed when it is implied I am telling lies and talking bollocks. What's done is done so let's all move on and concentrate on saving our club
BB-Dagger

NBDag wrote:Reckon it's time for unity chaps.
Thats rich coming from Dave Bennett :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hardy1

Internet fame, people wondering who I am, how exciting, it's livened my day up...

Well I am not Mike the Dagger, and I am not Hardy. I have never had anything to do with DiggerDagger. The difference between Hardy and Hardy1 is only '1' character but the '1' is there for a reason.

Also I think it sets a bad precedent for people to ask the board admin to confirm or deny whether one forum member is linked to a real life person or indeed another user on the site.
daggersjeff

Cheers JS.....glad you cleared that up!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Alan

Auntie Merge wrote:

I am sure that Mike the Dagger has used the nickname Hardy1 outside of here, but not sure whether he is the user on here.
Given that Mike has said that he isn't Hardy1 and Tom has said that he has met both and they are not the same person, can we really not be sure that Mike is not Hardy1? Are you suggesting they might be lying? It's like an experiment in cognitive dissonance.
Mike the Dagger

Hardy1 wrote:Internet fame, people wondering who I am, how exciting, it's livened my day up...

Well I am not Mike the Dagger, and I am not Hardy. I have never had anything to do with DiggerDagger. The difference between Hardy and Hardy1 is only '1' character but the '1' is there for a reason.

Also I think it sets a bad precedent for people to ask the board admin to confirm or deny whether one forum member is linked to a real life person or indeed another user on the site.
^^^ what he said ^^^