Forum With Tamplin 9.11 7.30pm

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

diggerdagger1 wrote:Looking at the club's website posting I have a few questions. Is this a fans forum or a meet Glenn tamplin evening? Who else is attending from the current board? At the moment the current board are running our club not tamplin. The posting says ask questions of tamplin and discuss his investment. Will we be allowed to ask other questions as normally happens at a fans forum? Anybody know or have any views?
My view is that you should perhaps provide Mike the Dagger a lengthy list of questions from behind the computer screen.

That way you can complain about the answers given, the way the questions were asked, the perceived bias of all involved - all from the comfort of your own home.

Makes even more sense now that it's getting a bit chilly outside :o
diggerdagger1

Woke up feeling a bit down but would like to thank Alan and Kevin your replies did make me laugh. Alan......all I was asking was is Wednesday a fans forum or a meet Glenn tamplin evening as when the club call a fans forum they normally list the people attending. Kevin......support the team home and away and always attend fans forums plus what with work and other interests do not have time to hide behind my computer. Why you made that comment I do not know. Yes I did abstain at the egm......Mike please note.....just think Wednesday could be interesting if fans are allowed to ask the questions they want to ask that's all.
diggerdagger1

vfts stats Kevin 243 posts diggerdagger1 90 posts wonder who the the computer geek is? Kevin where are you stop hiding behind that computer and come to a game home or away or even a fans forum!blimey it's cold today think I will give it a miss
Daggernewbie

diggerdagger1 wrote:vfts stats Kevin 243 posts diggerdagger1 90 posts wonder who the the computer geek is? Kevin where are you stop hiding behind that computer and come to a game home or away or even a fans forum!blimey it's cold today think I will give it a miss
Don`t see why we can`t ask any question we want I certainly have a few in my mind if no one asks them.
Adrian

diggerdagger1 wrote:vfts stats Kevin 243 posts diggerdagger1 90 posts wonder who the the computer geek is? Kevin where are you stop hiding behind that computer and come to a game home or away or even a fans forum!blimey it's cold today think I will give it a miss
243 posts with a first post in October 2013 versus 90 posts with a first post in September this year. Ooops.
diggerdagger1

Wonder when I will overtake Kevin? Then Adrian I am coming for you 759 posts that should be a breeze!
Adrian

Shame you'll never get close to the same level of quality.
Alan

diggerdagger1 wrote:Woke up feeling a bit down but would like to thank Alan and Kevin your replies did make me laugh. Alan......all I was asking was is Wednesday a fans forum or a meet Glenn tamplin evening as when the club call a fans forum they normally list the people attending. Kevin......support the team home and away and always attend fans forums plus what with work and other interests do not have time to hide behind my computer. Why you made that comment I do not know. Yes I did abstain at the egm......Mike please note.....just think Wednesday could be interesting if fans are allowed to ask the questions they want to ask that's all.
What's funny? You want to know who is attending, I suggested that you ask the club as they announced the forum. It's logical to ask the question directly of the organisation who knows the answer rather than post it on a forum and moan when you don't get the information that you want.

What is funny is you saying that you abstained at the egm, as you have already posted
diggerdagger1 wrote:Di Mike dash wood...... As a member I was at the meeting last night. The members were given a straight chose either to vote for or abstain. Tbh there was only one bid on the table and to not vote for it would not bear thinking about. Totally wrong to put the members in this position imo. Comments like the club is surviving on a month to month basis possible administration were used before the vote. I personally was disappointed with some of the members tbh. Some of the questions asked were quite frankly appalling and so irrelevant. Tamplin did not answer the question about the payment of £200000 he promised John still for additional players and staff. Steve Thompson did not give any details of the clubs current financial position when asked. I voted for but did it with great reluctance . Came away thinking I HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT FEAR THE WORST
Auntie Merge

Is this still going ahead?
Who is it who said the goings on at the club are better than an episode of Eastenders?
diggerdagger1

No no no...... With hue respect to tamplin and the orange brigade it must be TOWIE surely?
stanton101

Presumably if this meeting does go ahead as planned, then would it not be an idea to at least hear what the bloke has to say, before people hang draw and quarter him.
The pettiness and the squabbling on here at times is playground material.
Pie & Mash

Can we just show up? Or is it open to members only?

Can probably get there for 19:35 so hope it starts late
diggerdagger1

Open to all fans.been told by someone in the know that Thompson and still will be there as well. Acting chairman Paul gwinn is on holiday so hope Dave Bennett is there in place of Paul. Bennett Thompson and still have a lot of questions to answer imo.
Alan

diggerdagger1 wrote:Open to all fans.been told by someone in the know that Thompson and still will be there as well. Acting chairman Paul gwinn is on holiday so hope Dave Bennett is there in place of Paul. Bennett Thompson and still have a lot of questions to answer imo.
Will you be asking any of them?
diggerdagger1

Alan......yes I will. Will you? Come to think of it will you be there as I have attended every fans forum and have always got the answers to the questions I wares either by asking them myself or someone else asking the question first. Do you attend fans forum or do you just post on here?