F.C. Halifax at home

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

FC Halifax wrote:
durnzo wrote:Just read nbdags response, I thought the same thing!!! I've never gone on another teams forum, let alone called it on with "low traffic" abuse!! Is that a thing?

Could go either way, but unlike last season I'll be surprised/disappointed if we don't progress.
One of you're fans came on our forum claiming the tie was a cup final for us !! FFS
1.We've had our cup final this year-at Wembley and won...
2.Our 4th qualifier was a bigger tie/crowd than this will be..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ThatRoundThing

My money bet will be on both teams to score. But I think we will score more. Won't be anything like a walk in the park. Halifax have a great record away from home this season.
ARNU

We will win 6 or 7 - nil. We are the mighty Dagenham and Redbridge FC , we've been in league 1 don't you know. I don't think teams made up of milkmen and plasterers should be allowed to play at our majestic stadium especially if they are from "ooop narth" and with supporters who clearly a...don't read properly b.... can't take a joke and C...won't be able to fill a minibus to watch their effort of a team. Nerr !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

FC Halifax wrote:
durnzo wrote:Just read nbdags response, I thought the same thing!!! I've never gone on another teams forum, let alone called it on with "low traffic" abuse!! Is that a thing?

Could go either way, but unlike last season I'll be surprised/disappointed if we don't progress.
One of you're fans came on our forum claiming the tie was a cup final for us !! FFS
He laid some good bait and got a big old bite. Congratulations on being 13.
The Romford Dagger

FC Halifax wrote:

Will you be playing your full team with your big game against Curzon Ashton FC coming just two weeks after?
Chigwellian

If it's a draw against Halifax, when will the replay be?
Dagger83

Chigwellian wrote:If it's a draw against Halifax, when will the replay be?
About 1975 if it's held in Halifax
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
NickMurphy

Chigwellian wrote:If it's a draw against Halifax, when will the replay be?
15th November.
IanC

not too fussed with this one tomorrow,dont mind if we go out or in the next round.Cant have anything coming between our Hull weekender in jan!
I would actually prefer us to have a long run in the trophy with which we must have a great chance of getting to Wembley,providing we take it seriously.
Dagdale

Ferriby 26 quid return via Stevenage/Donny albeit not a stopover (where sometimes prices slightly rise for a Sunday), over ride it for a plum 3rd round draw, although let's get the two previous sorted, but our history of the F.A cup is not prime time reading so at that price thought it's worth a shot, keep eyes out Tranners is any day now on train advance and what bigger game to look forward too.
Dagger83

Dagdale wrote:Ferriby 26 quid return via Stevenage/Donny albeit not a stopover (where sometimes prices slightly rise for a Sunday), over ride it for a plum 3rd round draw, although let's get the two previous sorted, but our history of the F.A cup is not prime time reading so at that price thought it's worth a shot, keep eyes out Tranners is any day now on train advance and what bigger game to look forward too.
Is England your first language?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Lcbdagger

Auntie Merge wrote:
FC Halifax wrote:Pretty smug and low traffic forum this,i can promise you this won't be easy for you.
I hope you notice that the person who is underestimating you is named 'daggernewbie'.
(Probably connected to one of the people trying to buy our club at the moment.)

I can assure you that those of us who have been around a while are not underestimating you.
It will be a tough game for us.
What a curious post... this Forum is becoming a strange place to post when we attack our own constantly.

Not as disappointed as I thought i'd be given that result... decent opposition who more than held their own
Adrian

Lcbdagger wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:
FC Halifax wrote:Pretty smug and low traffic forum this,i can promise you this won't be easy for you.
I hope you notice that the person who is underestimating you is named 'daggernewbie'.
(Probably connected to one of the people trying to buy our club at the moment.)

I can assure you that those of us who have been around a while are not underestimating you.
It will be a tough game for us.
What a curious post... this Forum is becoming a strange place to post when we attack our own constantly.

Not as disappointed as I thought i'd be given that result... decent opposition who more than held their own
Held is about right - that was more a wrestling match that it was a football match.
There was nothing decent about them - just lump up to the 9 and foul anything else that moved,and helped by a pathetically weak set of officials.
Mark

Have to say my view isn't far from that of Adrian. They didn't have a lot and created about 2 chances in 90 which is very few. They did work very hard but that should be expected of any side.

First half we were woeful. Second half saw more effort but quality lacking. They did pack the defence but we needed a bit more to break it down. Guttridge is obviously well short of fitness and I'm not sure what is going on with Maguire-Drew recently.
Adrian

We certainly didn't play well. We need a few of the injured players back, the squad is very thin at the moment.

We need to get Maguire Drew off free kicks. There's no point in hitting the target every time if they never make the keeper work.