Next round F.A. Cup

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Have they changed? I've always wanted to get to the third round and get a decent tie and some money. It's much better than losing at Peterborough.
Mark

Yeah surely the dream has always been united away? If we can upset some league sides on the way then brilliant but it's easier to get the big day out if you draw westfield at home!
NBDag

Got to be a lower league team at home. Third Round is always the goal and as amazing as it would be to get there the hard way, I just want to see us get there.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Tell you what I don't want that is Whitehawk away . Once was bad enough and could not face that again .

Ironic, today we appear not to have a pot to piss in but by the first week in January that could all change with the luck of the balls. Tomorrow night and three picks of random balls and bobs your uncle
DaggerMaulks

Blackpool or Sheff Utd would be a brilliant away day i reckon

Although would like to have a derby game against either Orient, southend or barnet... be good to rub it in there noses and show them what we are about now
dagger4eva

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Tell you what I don't want that is Whitehawk away . Once was bad enough and could not face that again .

Ironic, today we appear not to have a pot to piss in but by the first week in January that could all change with the luck of the balls. Tomorrow night and three picks of random balls and bobs your uncle
With respect mate, we had the luck of the balls in last season's cup run (2 televised games & a 3rd round tie @ Goodison Park) and look what our wonderful board managed to do with those funds!

Words Pissup & brewery spring to mind.
Mike the Dagger

Two TV games???

NickMurphy

Mike the Dagger wrote:Two TV games???
The Whitehawk game was shown abroad (full game) with highlights live on the BBC. We get a bit of extra £££ for it.
DaggerJoel11

I'm hoping for Southend away. I've missed local derbies at Roots Hall.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mike the Dagger

Halifax at home. That'll do!
NBDag

Very happy with Halifax
BB-Dagger

Now is the time to concentrate on the future of our club, Halifax are not going to be a pushover so we need to back the team 100% and leave the boardroom battles behind, like it or loathe it.
COYD
Daggernewbie

We got F.C. Halifax at home but what we have to remember is that they will give all they have to beat us so we have to play our normal game.