Doidge Gone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

Shame he's gone. I don't think he was ever a target man, but just happened to be the only strike we had with any height so was expected to be one.

He scored a few goals despite not being played particularly consistently or with any service.
I reckon in a proper Still team he'd have got a few more.
Alan

Lcbdagger wrote:rubs his nuts off every game... Easy to see why he was a fan favourite.

Classic.
Mike the Dagger

Alan wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:rubs his nuts off every game... Easy to see why he was a fan favourite.

Classic.
:shock:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Shame but let's turn this on its head . Did we see enough over two seasons to think that both Doe and Pannell are going to have sleepless nights on the eve of the two games with FGR, honestly I don't think we did.

Good luck Christian thanks for at least trying and careing ,you deserved better then what some of your team mates showed you, that is a fact.
durnzo

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Shame but let's turn this on its head . Did we see enough over two seasons to think that both Doe and Pannell are going to have sleepless nights on the eve of the two games with FGR, honestly I don't think we did.

Good luck Christian thanks for at least trying and careing ,you deserved better then what some of your team mates showed you, that is a fact.

Very well put. Anyone know what assamobalonga is like? 31 in 34 sounds ******** fantastic, especially after the lofty heights of last seasons goal tally, but I'm not gonna lie I have no idea what that level is like. Will help be able to do it in the vanarama? (That doesn't sound right!!!)
Lcbdagger

Alan wrote:

Classic.
Ahem! Um... err... bloody phone!!
Diggerthedog

durnzo wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Shame but let's turn this on its head . Did we see enough over two seasons to think that both Doe and Pannell are going to have sleepless nights on the eve of the two games with FGR, honestly I don't think we did.

Very well put. Anyone know what assamobalonga is like? 31 in 34 sounds ******** fantastic, especially after the lofty heights of last seasons goal tally, but I'm not gonna lie I have no idea what that level is like. Will help be able to do it in the vanarama? (That doesn't sound right!!!)
That level is poor it's a massive step up but these young and hungry players want to play higher unlike the journeyman we have had to put up with the last few years.
hockley dagger

Saw him play (Assombolonga} against AFC Sudbury who won that league. He scored and looked the most dangerous player on the pitch. Hockley Dagger junior said to me at the time he was the sort of player Daggers should be looking at. Dunno if junior has got a part time job as one of Mr Still's scouts...
HGDagger

Probably going to get his first Welsh call up in the next international friendlies
BarkingRambo

Watched the Edinburgh derby, sadly he didn't do much to impress but he didn't get a huge amount of service. Dikamona of all people got man of match. I guess it says something when Hearts score 3 and the CB gets the award.