Introduction

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Penfold

Awooga!
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
Dagger83

Howdie doodly dandy
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
admin
Site Admin

Auntie Merge wrote:If you are new to phpbb and need any help over the next couple of weeks just ask!
I am new to PHPBB and there's a number of improvements I want to make to this site over the next couple of weeks so thanks Merge I'll keep that in mind.

Dagger4eva - I did consider calling it "Views from Div Corner" :)

Thanks for all the good luck messages guys
Auntie Merge

admin wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:If you are new to phpbb and need any help over the next couple of weeks just ask!
I am new to PHPBB and there's a number of improvements I want to make to this site over the next couple of weeks so thanks Merge I'll keep that in mind.

I've got a whole lot of very varied (and funny) emoticons too if you need them. I ran another phpbb board until recently.
Auntie Merge

admin wrote:

I've got a whole set of very funny/quality emoticons too if you want them. (I ran a phpbb board until recently, which is why I have so much stuff)
Newbury Park Mick

well done, great effort.
Lcbdagger

Great stuff... now for a Northampton win to bring in a new era :ugeek:
IanC

im in,well done and thanks nick.
ronaldaggero

Why , I must say a big THANK YOU , got in first time , was a member of the old forum until I was knocked out , reapplied but never manged to get back on .... Was all very strange and weird. I have found my voice again , even though I have a terrible cold and actually losing my voice :) Need to say one thing Up The Daggers !!!!!!! Digger Dagger Digger dagger Oy! Oy! Oy!
Richie

Top work guys looks great.
Bundesliga Dagger

Cheers for setting the new forum up guys

Hopefully we will be in red rather than blue very soon :)
The Dream is the non-Impossible Dream
admin
Site Admin

Bundesliga Dagger wrote:Cheers for setting the new forum up guys

I'm currently working on the layout and hopefully that will be changed next week, (including making it red rather than Blue)
Kevin

Nice one for setting this up! 8-)
dagger4eva

Any chance of making it so u can view a whole thread opposed to having several pages under each thread.
Tranced

admin wrote:
Bundesliga Dagger wrote:Cheers for setting the new forum up guys

I'm currently working on the layout and hopefully that will be changed next week, (including making it red rather than Blue)
Keep it 'big' though. It feels like more is going on, as opposed to the smaller layout of the old forum which felt like an unused forum.