Morecambe Predictions

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Should be a decent crowd what with Morecambe bringing a Mini Bus that is yet to be filled......

A win I bet just to delayed the inevitable, although having not played for a few weeks we could be rusty.

1-0 with 1,072 inc 21 Morecambe.
dagger4eva

Think this will be a 1-1 draw with an official crowd of about 850 - but a declared crowd of about 1100.
steeevooo

dagger4eva wrote:Think this will be a 1-1 draw with an official crowd of about 850 - but a declared crowd of about 1100.
I agree with this.
ThatRoundThing

Morecambe to win, Ellison to score. No crowd.... Just a gathering.
stanton101

Daggers 1-3 Morecambe
Og

Att 895. 25 Away

Slight south westerly and a 80% chance of a shower. Not the weather, the team.

Don't forget to buy a shirt!
DaggerJoel11

Daggers 2
Morecambe 0

I think Hemmings will open the scoring and late on the misfiring Cureton will finally grab a long-awaited goal after coming on as a sub. It'd be typical us to turn it on when it's too late.

Attendance: 987 (40)
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
The Romford Dagger

I've thrown us in my footy acca so am using a free ticket to pop along and watch. Well assuming that the ticket I'm expecting to be available is. No way am I paying.

Not sure id particularly care other than for that. End of season damp squid but with a looming feel of relegation in the air.

I could see us nicking a 1-0 win in a shocking game with a 900 attendance.

But honestly, anyone bothered about the game for reasons other than a bet? Honestly now?
Auntie Merge

Prediction Daggers 6 Morecambe 0

Yea honestly I am bothered about this game. I've made quite a few friends from Morecambe over the years (present and absent ones). It's just a shame that this might be our last game against them for a while.

We have to keep on the pressure and finish above York. Quite a few clubs are in a precarious financial position, who knows what might happen between now and the new fixture list.
NBDag

Did anyone know that O'Brien is injured? Can't remember seeing it anywhere until today's match preview.

Away shirts are still on sale.
stanton101

How the ****** did O'brien get injured, we haven't played for three weeks!
mickeyblue

im going for a 3-0 win for the daggers.
but we finished 9th!
Mark

He got injured in our last game when he came out and kicked the ground as he cleared the ball. He stopped taking goal kicks.
Paul from Barking

Auntie Merge wrote:Prediction Daggers 6 Morecambe 0

Yea honestly I am bothered about this game. I've made quite a few friends from Morecambe over the years (present and absent ones). It's just a shame that this might be our last game against them for a while.

We have to keep on the pressure and finish above York. Quite a few clubs are in a precarious financial position, who knows what might happen between now and the new fixture list.
Do you pray often, Merge? .... Do you really believe in fairies and angels or have you just been on the LSD again? I was hoping that one of the members of the other team would have been caught with the performance enhancing blue diamond pills...
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote:He got injured in our last game when he came out and kicked the ground as he cleared the ball. He stopped taking goal kicks.
Liam out for the rest of the season broken toe.

Played well first half but too deep second half. Think the first half will show what we will be all about next season.
Lcbdagger

Agreed on the performance... but we don't win enough to complain about us doing deep second half. The team don't know what a win looks like