Gayle

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BarkingRambo

Good to see Gayle getting another goal (well both Gayle's really) I wonder if he can become a solid part of or defence next year. He needs to sort out the couple of own goals he's got but he shows passion for the game and an ability at conference level. Fair play to him
ThatRoundThing

Also noticed Scott Doe scored for Boreham Wood. Adam Cunnington and Bradley Goldberg both scored for Bromley and seem to be quite a decent partnership.
Diggerthedog

Having watched two of the top 3 Van Prem teams again I saw that that league is not all that, if we don't finish top 10 I would deem it a failure. Once the parachute payments run out it is a different story.
dagger4eva

Two points:

I'd put this seasons' League 2 into the 'not all that' bracket and yet we're fooking bottom of the pile.

Also, from what I've heard, all the parachute payment is going to be doing is filling the loss the club has made from this season.

Back to square one next season I'm afraid
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:Two points:

I'd put this seasons' League 2 into the 'not all that' bracket and yet we're fooking bottom of the pile.

Also, from what I've heard, all the parachute payment is going to be doing is filling the loss the club has made from this season.

What about the Jodi Jones money?

Lets ask at the fans forum..........oh :lol:
dagger4eva

Diggerthedog wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Two points:

What about the Jodi Jones money?

Lets ask at the fans forum..........oh :lol:

Apparently, Steve didn't wish to "burden John with it" + there is also supposedly not a single date in the calendar in which Steve, John and Silent Dave we're all available at the same time.
How thoroughly convenient to wait until our fixtures in the Vanarama are released and everyone will likely be more forgiving to give them (Steve) an easier ride as per...