Jodi Jones

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
easthamdagger

Newspaper today says Palace are frontrunners to sign him for £350k.West Ham Sunderland and Norwich also interested
durnzo

Good business for the club. Hes not getting a game and gets dogs abuse from certain people in the ground when he does. Nothing like nurturing a young talent in an environment where they can make mistakes and learn! Would make sense for both parties In my humble.
ARNU

Take the money and run. Where is Danny J Green where is Alex Osborne where is Sean Shields and where is Bradley Goldberg ? 350 K will not only be enough for a roof over the Bury Road end but it will probably repair the holes in the sieve too.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
grumpy old git

Agree Arnu, take the money and run. Whilst we may get more if we hang on it's a big risk.
BarkingRambo

When the club put a madly high valuation on someone who had never played real first team football he was kinda doomed. The moment you quote a league 2 player as being worth more than 250k then he needs to be winning matches single handed I would say, that puts him at a greater value than a Dwight Gayle that had scored 40 goals for Bishops Stortford He's a decent player with a lot to learn, take that and run I would agree with.
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Take the money and run. Where is Danny J Green where is Alex Osborne where is Sean Shields and where is Bradley Goldberg ? 350 K will not only be enough for a roof over the Bury Road end but it will probably repair the holes in the sieve too.
Are footballers covered by the trade discription a act , if they are not take it and run.

The reality is that this is all paper talk probably put about by his agent now that his got one.

350 k for a player who could not hack it against a bloke who had to get up next morning to lay brick last November madness
stanton101

350k, I'll drive him there myself!
Alan

Obvious ability, but not really developing. Seems to always want to come inside from fight and shoot, which good full backs are happy to deal with.