WE WILL WIN NEXT 3 GAMES!!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger Steve

Barnet H - just talking purely statistically this will be a win. The universe just wont allow it not to be. Talking from a football angle, the Northampton and Wycombe games showed we are doing the right things, just need the ball to run for us and against lesser opposition than those two we will get our win. 3-1 Win.

Mansfield A - This will be a smash & grab. It's not going to be pretty, home fans getting frustrated by the 60th minutes by the poor standard and that we have dragged them down to our level. Stags fans leaving the ground thinking "how have we lost to that dogshit?" 1-0 Win.

Yeovil H - The massive one. Obviously off the back of 2 wins we will be full of confidence. It's going to be close, crossbars hits, worldly saves, but we will break the deadlock around the 70th Minute and go on from there. 2-0 Win.

I am going bet money on these results, and give myself a tidy little profit, as confident as I am.

I rarely post on here, but if the above doesn't turn out, I will no longer contribute at all, and go into hiding.

This is going to happen.
mickeyblue

bit early for drunk posts ;)

i think we can doit aswell mate
but we finished 9th!
Lcbdagger

Stick your bet stake and odds on here... then if we win, as the dear Les Dennis would say

I'll give you the money meself!
Dagger Steve

£20 at 54-1

£1,060 profit

No sweat.
Corinthian

Good Man I am loving the positivism.
ARNU

Well I hope you win your bet.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Sagres

Keep the faith, 1st home win coming on Saturday (Barnet) followed by Yeovil & York.
Dagger Steve

Bye everyone.
Lcbdagger

We're all going on a conference holiday doo doo dee doo
ARNU

Dagger Steve wrote:Barnet H - just talking purely statistically this will be a win. The universe just wont allow it not to be. Talking from a football angle, the Northampton and Wycombe games showed we are doing the right things, just need the ball to run for us and against lesser opposition than those two we will get our win. 3-1 Win.

Mansfield A - This will be a smash & grab. It's not going to be pretty, home fans getting frustrated by the 60th minutes by the poor standard and that we have dragged them down to our level. Stags fans leaving the ground thinking "how have we lost to that dogshit?" 1-0 Win.

Yeovil H - The massive one. Obviously off the back of 2 wins we will be full of confidence. It's going to be close, crossbars hits, worldly saves, but we will break the deadlock around the 70th Minute and go on from there. 2-0 Win.

I am going bet money on these results, and give myself a tidy little profit, as confident as I am.

I rarely post on here, but if the above doesn't turn out, I will no longer contribute at all, and go into hiding.

This is going to happen.
Want to have a re think ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
steeevooo

Lcbdagger wrote:We're all going on a conference holiday doo doo dee doo
It's no holiday - we ain't coming back!