Our coaching

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

New manager syndrome atm
If we have same players in a month I'd be shocked.
but we finished 9th!
Alan

Agree that there will be changes, but not perhaps as many as some might have predicted.
Diggerthedog

Yeah I don't think there will be that many. All the loans were up today so be interesting who stays from the Loanees.
ARNU

Alan wrote:
ARNU wrote:Will any of the anti Burnett brigade ever accept just a little bit at least that his job was a tiny bit difficult ?

John Still or whoever comes in will ,you'd think, need a bit of money to spend to sort this mess out.There is no way that the team that starts tomorrow is the team that plays on the last day if we stay up.
From the current evidence, he will not need that much money! 6 points from the 2 games in charge (albeit 1 unofficial) is 46% of the total that his predecessor had mustered in 22 league games. There will be ups and downs, but he's already got the team more organised and given them some belief and supporters some hope.
I agree....But Be fair though.I said many times the players we have when they're on their game would piss this league.But what we've watched the last 5 months was either shite players that many said were not up to it and Burnett was a fool to sign them or......you have to accept Burnetts players were actually not that bad after all and were well spotted.Burnett couldn't get the best out of them.Even I accepted he had to go in the end.The flaws in WB were his downfall,I don't think it was tactics or poor player choices,I reckon the players ****** hated him because he probably let his temper/inability to control himself bully them and would drop them at the mere est mistake.They in turn played under stress from him and Hackett and us lot...never a good mix.I couldn't work for anyone like that.

Im so glad JS started the same line up that did well last week.If you do the biz you play next week,makes the players want it more dosent it .

I went Stevenage and apart from the Plymouth game that's been the only times I seen them play to their potential.If they play like "Daggers" consistently then I'll happily kiss Johny hoofs shiny head.I want us to stay up and finish above Luton.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

ARNU wrote:I want us to stay up and finish above Luton.
This, so much this.