Tommo speaks...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

It wasn't planned because he thought he would not get such grief after the game, if you can't stand the heat sack the head chef.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:It wasn't planned because he thought he would not get such grief after the game, if you can't stand the heat sack the head chef.
So with your moronic philosophy how many games can the new manager lose on the trot before you get rid of him ?

Or

Would you allow him a certain amount of rebuilding time ??

In a nutshell do you sack the new bloke after 3 straight losses 4,5,10 ??? What ??

Wheres your line in the sand ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:It wasn't planned because he thought he would not get such grief after the game, if you can't stand the heat sack the head chef.
So with your moronic philosophy how many games can the new manager lose on the trot before you get rid of him ?

Or

Would you allow him a certain amount of rebuilding time ??

In a nutshell do you sack the new bloke after 3 straight losses 4,5,10 ??? What ??

Wheres your line in the sand ?
Where is my moronic philosophy?
bloke down the pub

Your Next......
ARNU

Well I don't think you would have the patience to let a new manager settle in whoever it was.A few losses you'd be boycotting and not turning up again.Go on answer my question .

Say he wins the next 3 on the bounce and they give the job full time to Hackett,what would you say then ?
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:Well I don't think you would have the patience to let a new manager settle in whoever it was.A few losses you'd be boycotting and not turning up again.Go on answer my question .

Say he wins the next 3 on the bounce and they give the job full time to Hackett,what would you say then ?
I have plenty of patience. They won't give Hackett the job so it's an irrelevant question.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:Well I don't think you would have the patience to let a new manager settle in whoever it was.A few losses you'd be boycotting and not turning up again.Go on answer my question .

I have plenty of patience. They won't give Hackett the job so it's an irrelevant question.
So you cant answer the hypothetical question.I will tell you your answer anyway.Because you have a hate campaign,your brain wont allow Hackett even if he won the next 5 on the trot to ever be manager.You have already decided Hackett is not for you haven't you ? Remember you were the one wishing Dagenham to lose 10-0 so that burnett got sacked.Sorry that's a bit moronic.
Go on answer the question. Could you put up with Hacket if he won the next 5 games on the trot or would you be waiting for the 1st loss to write him off and get your A4 signs written up again ?
Mike the Dagger

Blimey people, its Xmas. Santa has been with the sack already and we are now theorising what happens if something happens that might or might not happen.

Burnett was a busted flush. He's gone. Let's look forward not back now.

The worst that can happen from here is we go down, which, with 13 points out of 66 and a manager with no clue what to do about it was becoming inevitable anyway. As long as whoever comes in can get a team in red and blue looking like they have a plan and are willing give their all, whatever will be will be come May.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

So you cant answer the hypothetical question.I will tell you your answer anyway.Because you have a hate campaign,your brain wont allow Hackett even if he won the next 5 on the trot to ever be manager.You have already decided Hackett is not for you haven't you ? Remember you were the one wishing Dagenham to lose 10-0 so that burnett got sacked.Sorry that's a bit moronic.
Go on answer the question. Could you put up with Hacket if he won the next 5 games on the trot or would you be waiting for the 1st loss to write him off and get your A4 signs written up again ?
We have our new ranting Koko people :lol: :lol: :lol:
dave seagull

Successful Manager.....he's having a 'bubble' surely. Success would have been chasing a play-off place not 9th and 14th. U been on the funny fags Mr Hawtrey? :o
SteveW

dave seagull wrote:Successful Manager.....he's having a 'bubble' surely. Success would have been chasing a play-off place not 9th and 14th. U been on the funny fags Mr Hawtrey? :o
Are we still talking about Dagenham & Redbridge?
ARNU

Daggers League finishing league positions.

As you can see the stats will never have Wayne down as a disaster.It has gone wrong this year but lets not forget who has actually had the worst finishes as well as the better ones.

LG 1
10/11...........21st and relegated........John Still
LG 2
09/10...........7th.........John Still and won playoffs
08/09...........8th........John Still
13/14............9th.......Wayne Burnett
14/15...........14th.......Wayne Burnett
11/12...........19th......John Still
07/08...........20th......John Still
12/13...........22nd.....John Still and Wayne Burnett
SUSSEX DAGGER

We have 23 games left to save our season and we are in no rush it appears to appoint a new Manager .

Now I was not at Saturday's game and had to rely on Radio Stu and Mick Payne's summersising jon Daggers player.

This is what I heard , now I may not have it word for word however they described this with 20 minutes to go.
Now remember at this stage we are 1-0 down in what all three went on record as saying is a must win game.

Warren Hackett is urging the defence to get further up the Field and nobody appears to be listening.

In fact Hoyte is standing there questioning it. Mick Payne says you can't have that .

So one of the two People let in charge of my beloved team over the Xmas period which has three games out of the twenty three of which we must win at least ten was described by a professional broadcaster and a respected coach as not being listened to and furthermore having his instructions questions by one of the more senior player.

We are heading to hell in a hand cart.

Come on Thommo you know the short term answer ,so please you and your board members stop scratching your arse whilst Rome burns and get the only bloke put there who will restore some discipline in that dressing room.

The longer the Clock ticks and the more games we lose the deeper into the dung heap we will go.
Diggerthedog

All is not well. We have one of the players fathers slagging another player off on Twitter. Clubs in a mess I'm not so sure we will be getting out of it.