Tommo speaks...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Simple Sussex......Drop the players not doing what their told.That would probably leave us with just the keeper on the pitch though as it seems WB wasn't getting them to do what he wanted either.Now WB is out of the equation maybe we can focus on what players aren't pulling their finger out.For me just Labadie and Dunne were giving it a real go.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:All is not well. We have one of the players fathers slagging another player off on Twitter. Clubs in a mess I'm not so sure we will be getting out of it.
Who ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:All is not well. We have one of the players fathers slagging another player off on Twitter. Clubs in a mess I'm not so sure we will be getting out of it.
Genuinely doesn't surprise me. Who we talking bout?
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Who ?
Not sure which players father it was but Cousins Mrs has taken offence.
mickeyblue

dont understand twatter at all.

why would anyone not involved with his missus know what she wrote?
same with burnetts missus.

abit stalkerfied if you ask me
but we finished 9th!
SUSSEX DAGGER

It gets more pityfull by the day , for gods sake somebody get hold of this sorry sorry situation.

I am fast coming to the conclusion that there is People in this Club who want to see us relegated.

Sounds like they never had plans to sack Wayne.

They are in no rush to replace him

There was people with no axe to grind informing me that the Coach is not being listened to and the answer to that by the board is to elevate him to help Manage first team affairs.

What the hell is going on
NBDag

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Who ?
Not sure which players father it was but Cousins Mrs has taken offence.
Just had a look at this. Apparently it's was one of the other keeper's dads. So you would assume that it's O'Brien's
bloke down the pub

Seeing you have you pen out, finish the job and resign