in the sun???

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
durnzo

It's reported in the sun, page 58, that burnetts gone today and Hackett and currie are in temporary charge til someone else is found.
Mark

Would be pointless sacking him and letting those 2 stay imo. They've all been partly responsible for the least enjoyable daggers side since I started watching in the 90s.
Chigwellian

We have a thug as a co-manager now. .. Couldn't make it up... If it's true
bearaab

With the logic of people on here, it was Burnett's fault when Still had that terrible run of about 20 games.
DI Mike Dashwood

It was also mentioned in Tony Cascarino's column in the Times this morning.
Diggerthedog

Hackett can do one he is a job for the boys, Currie comes across decent during interviews.
Auntie Merge

durnzo wrote:It's reported in the sun, page 58, that burnetts gone today and Hackett and currie are in temporary charge til someone else is found.
Disappointed if that is the case. All three need to go immediately.
TheLion

All three should go, but as ever, the cost will dictate.

I am sure that John Still has been paid up by Luton, so perhaps he could do the decent thing and work at a price we can afford.
BarkingRambo

Assuming Still is coming back I doubt he would get rid of Currie and Hackett. Both were employed in coaching roles while Still was in charge so he likes something about them and its cheaper for the club to not get rid of them.
Richie

Diggerthedog wrote:Hackett can do one he is a job for the boys, Currie comes across decent during interviews.
Because how they interview is what it should be based on.
Diggerthedog

Richie wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Hackett can do one he is a job for the boys, Currie comes across decent during interviews.
My point being is the other two are complete knobs and unprofessional, Currie has been nothing but professional.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
Richie wrote:
My point being is the other two are complete knobs and unprofessional, Currie has been nothing but professional.
You speak lots of sense Digger !.....oh sorry did I say sense ? I meant BOLLOX LOL!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Lol? What are you a ten year old? Mental age probably but would expect nothing less from a West Ham fan.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:Lol? What are you a ten year old? Mental age probably but would expect nothing less from a West Ham fan.
Who do you support then ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Lol? What are you a ten year old? Mental age probably but would expect nothing less from a West Ham fan.
Who do you support then ?
:roll: :roll: :roll: