Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

BarkingRambo wrote:Everton take us on after playing Spurs and before Man City. It means we probably get a crap team but if there going to be any chance we can get a result this is it. It could kinda force evertons hand which competition to prioritise.
Thought we played them inbetween both legs of the semi against Man city? If they get a decent result against city first leg plenty rested against us could mean we don't get embarrassed.

Crowd will be easily 25+ at those prices. £20 for a dad and a lad.
DI Mike Dashwood

From tomorrow you will be able to tell how many they have sold/are selling.

On their ticket site at the moment it looks like near sell out, but thats because ST holders had until 6pm this evening to claim their seat, so no ST seats have gone on sale yet. From 8am tomorrow tickets are on General Sale, so can click in an area on their site and see how many are left.

I would estimate there will be nearly 30k there. Everton supporters are loyal bunch, and £15 to watch your Team is very cheap. Their regular League tickets are on average around £45/£19 so for a Dad and his son/daughte to go to a normal League game is £57 cheapest, and even the Cap Cup game is £45 for a Dad and his son/daughter so the chance to go to a score means it will be pretty full I think.

Looks like we will have over 1,500 there as well which is great effort.
DI Mike Dashwood

So looking on the Everton site this morning, I reckon the home sections look around 35%-40% full at moment, which would mean about 15,000 tickets sold so far including ours.

Obviously hard to get that exactly right, as some sections are nearly sold and some empty, which I guess is a consequence of all seats being same price (so you would buy a seat in the better area of ground I guess).

They did only go on General Sale this morning to home fans, so still week and a half for them to sell.
RampantDuke

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:So looking on the Everton site this morning, I reckon the home sections look around 35%-40% full at moment, which would mean about 15,000 tickets sold so far including ours.

Obviously hard to get that exactly right, as some sections are nearly sold and some empty, which I guess is a consequence of all seats being same price (so you would buy a seat in the better area of ground I guess).

They did only go on General Sale this morning to home fans, so still week and a half for them to sell.
Mickey Mousers love a bargain so I expect this to be a sell out. There will be at least another 10,000 who blag their way into the ground too.

They do though don't they though?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
NBDag

Don't see how numbers of 30k+ are being thrown about for this game. When they played West Ham at home in the third round last year, the attendance was around 22k (according to BBC sport).
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote:Don't see how numbers of 30k+ are being thrown about for this game. When they played West Ham at home in the third round last year, the attendance was around 22k (according to BBC sport).
It wasn't £15 a ticket though.
DI Mike Dashwood

It was on a Monday evening and was priced at nearly twice the price, that's why the crowd was lower.
NBDag

Even for a more expensive ticket, I'm sure Everton fans would rather watch a game against West Ham on a weeknight over Dagenham on a weekend.
bearaab

I'd rather see a game against a lower league team where goal and a win are expected.
NBDag

bearaab wrote:I'd rather see a game against a lower league team where goal and a win are expected.
Then I hope you are a regular attendee to our Essex Senior Cup games
mickeyblue

yep as thats the same
but we finished 9th!
bearaab

NBDag wrote:
bearaab wrote:I'd rather see a game against a lower league team where goal and a win are expected.
Then I hope you are a regular attendee to our Essex Senior Cup games
I've been to one. The one where we lost on penalties away to Canvey with Dave Hogan in goal and drew 0-0. It was so awful haha.

They're always mid week and I don't fancy a 200 mile trip in a weeknight unless we're playing someone decent. Probably would do more if I still lived local.
Diggerthedog

1400+ sold now, pretty decent effort given our actual home crowds.
Voice of reason

It's interesting to click on the sections on EFC website for the game to see what seats are available
it looks as though some contributors on this forum are being a little pessimistic
http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPu ... -+gen+sale
TomMc

Voice of reason wrote: it looks as though some contributors on this forum are being a little pessimistic
Doesn't sound like this place...