Who's surprised?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

Anyone going to come forward and say they didn't expect this?
mickeyblue

I thought we would draw or lose

we deserved to lose but got the draw and still in hat with a possable TV replay to come
but we finished 9th!
BB-Dagger

We were lucky today that whitehawk were so shit in front of goal, they could have had another 2or 3 in the last 20 minutes, I can't believe that a league 2side feel that they have to sit on a 1 goal lead, writing was on the wall, not confident of a result in the replay either,
Diggerthedog

I'm surprised that 1500 mug home fans bothered showing up. We all knew the outcome. Time ticking Thommo make a change for the replay.
Alan

That was pathetic. The lack of width made it easier for Whitehawk. Why pick Boucaid?

Whitehawk were the better side fir about 70 minutes and should have won.

Burnett out.
ARNU

It seems theres a pattern.We are in the lead till 85 minutes,Burnett makes a substitution (Normally brings on Chambers) then that's the code for our defenders to make a big ****** up and concede in either the last minute or 5 mins into injury time.Now I can defend Burnett against polished outfits like Plymouth but lowly Whitehawk is just embarrassing.We are now a national embarrassment,watch us draw Man utd at Old Trafford tomorrow night and ****** up the replay.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Never been so embarrassed as I feel today, I have watched the team I love adore completely outfought by a team who have to get up for work in the morning.

Financially it's a perfect result because that's a cert for the tv especially if Whitehawk draw another league one or two side.

Make no mistake we are out barring a miracle, the pitch at their place has a twelve foot slope on it , we could not even trap a basic pass on so many occassions it was beyond embarrassing.

Sorry Wayne I will forgive you when you are up against the odds , you were not today and were a long way second in the tactics department.

If we are going to play hoofball then we might as well say goodbye and recruit their Manager who had more idea how to play that way. like not playing a midget up front for start against two giants.

Utterley shamefull
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Never been so embarrassed as I feel today, I have watched the team I love adore completely outfought by a team who have to get up for work in the morning.

Financially it's a perfect result because that's a cert for the tv especially if Whitehawk draw another league one or two side.

Make no mistake we are out barring a miracle, the pitch at their place has a twelve foot slope on it , we could not even trap a basic pass on so many occassions it was beyond embarrassing.

Sorry Wayne I will forgive you when you are up against the odds , you were not today and were a long way second in the tactics department.

If we are going to play hoofball then we might as well say goodbye and recruit their Manager who had more idea how to play that way. like not playing a midget up front for start against two giants.

Utterley shamefull
Burnett Out?
Corinthian

Aside for the first 20 minutes of the match we were dreadful. Cousins had a decent game and Labadie and Dunne were the best of the outfield players I thought. The rest weren't the outfield players were not at races at all. Tactically from my point of view we got it badly wrong. When the game started to turn against us we did not respond with any positive changes. Once again we showed that we do not know how to run down the clock. Naive . We were lucky to get a draw and still be in the hat. WB was on borrowed time. I believe today it run out.
Diggerthedog

Corinthian wrote:Aside for the first 20 minutes of the match we were dreadful. Cousins had a decent game and Labadie and Dunne were the best of the outfield players I thought. The rest weren't the outfield players were not at races at all. Tactically from my point of view we got it badly wrong. When the game started to turn against us we did not respond with any positive changes. Once again we showed that we do not know how to run down the clock. Naive . We were lucky to get a draw and still be in the hat. WB was on borrowed time. I believe today it run out.
He will never be sacked and never will resign, we are stuck with him until May 2017.
dagger4eva

Surprised no

Appaulled
Dismayed
****** off

yes

The 3 stooges are a bunch of fraudsters and should ****** off from the club immediately!
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:
Corinthian wrote:Aside for the first 20 minutes of the match we were dreadful. Cousins had a decent game and Labadie and Dunne were the best of the outfield players I thought. The rest weren't the outfield players were not at races at all. Tactically from my point of view we got it badly wrong. When the game started to turn against us we did not respond with any positive changes. Once again we showed that we do not know how to run down the clock. Naive . We were lucky to get a draw and still be in the hat. WB was on borrowed time. I believe today it run out.
He will never be sacked and never will resign, we are stuck with him until May 2017.
This is the saddest bit for me - you're 100% right
stanton101

Have to agree we were dreadful today and after such a bright start. We were totally outplayed in the second half and were quite frankly an embarrassment to all connected with DRFC. That's not taking anything away from Whitehawk who were outstanding, especially Torres and the little No 7. They thoroughly deserved the replay at the very least and were a credit to their club. As for us I'm thoroughly ashamed of my team tonight and I can't find the words to describe WB. Utter rubbish!!
Paul from Barking

Quelle surprise !!

C'est toujours la meme histoire....

C'est e temps pour Monsieur B s'en aller, n'est-ce pas? Pour lui aller foudre le camp.

Mon Dieu - c'est horifique !
redboy

Have to agree with everything, everyone has to say. A disgraceful performance, except for Cousins. Their no.10 won everything, how we were crying out for a target man. They passed the ball better. They created more. So we're in December and still no home win to our name. FOR ****** SAKE, SACK THIS PRICK, because he hasn't got the balls to resign. I will always love the club, but today I'm almost ashamed to say I'm a supporter because the club does not represent what 99% of the fans stand for.