Currie

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

Just listened to what he had to say about the Oxford game . He is added to the list of Nobheads at the club.
OBD

Why?

I agreed with a lot of what he said. I thought we more than matched a side that will be top 3 come the end of the season and were only undone by a bit of genuine quality.
@OfficialBigDave
SUSSEX DAGGER

Look I am firmly in the they got us in it let them get us out of this mess camp.

We lost yesterday because we played.a team that try's to win every game they play

You only need a team like that to have a bit of a off day and they give you chances because their adventurous attitude leaves them open to mistakes. They made a few yesterday and we failed to capatalise on them. Once again we missed gilt edge chances.

They are third for a reason and it showed , they always look like they had the beleif the game was there to be won and went for it. Many a team would have got to 80 minutes and shut up shop.

Take me hat off to them because any nutraul would have said they deserved to win because they never stopped asking the question.

IMO that made us look better then What we really were and if they had truly clicked they would have rolled us over , if the goal had came 20 minutes earlier I am certain we would still not have scored as they looked a very well organised team that would have seen the game out no danger.

At the moment I think we have more chances against teams that come here to win rather then teams not looking to get beat,sadly whatever the mentality of the opposistion if you don't take the chances when they come you will not win games and against teams like Oxford you will end up getting beat.