Relegation

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
ARNU wrote:.Would you bet money on it ?
Not worth it. We are evens or close with everyone.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... relegation
I meant would he put a lot of money on it ? Evens doubles your money after all.Any other business venture that could double your money would be a worthy cause.If he or you are so sure we're already down go to Ladbrokes and have a grand on it and back up your total belief we are down already.Now,we might well go down so I aint taking the chance but I aint as sure of it as Daggertillhisdead.Money where mouth is please.
I'm not certain we are down though. I am pretty sure we are likely to go down if nothing changes, but I haven't given up hope something might change.

There is even a chance that Burnett might change the team enough times to actually hit on a winning formula by luck like he did last season when he finally got rid of Saah and got lucky with Ayo.

If you are so sure we are staying up, the odds are around 4/5. I'll come to the end of season piss up with your winnings.
ARNU

But this is my point...
Im not certain we are staying up.Im just not prepared to make statements like "We are definitely down" while theres 90 points up for grabs.

We have every chance of staying up at the moment.When people use words like "definitely down" that's when they should be putting their money where their mouth is as its such a cert.No way will anyone even bet a tenner on it right now.I'll have a tenner on we're staying up at the bookies. I have a very good chance of winning.

Come on whos going in Ladbrokes tonight to have a tenner on us getting relegated this season under Wayne Burnett?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:But this is my point...
Im not certain we are staying up.Im just not prepared to make statements like "We are definitely down" while theres 90 points up for grabs.

We have every chance of staying up at the moment.When people use words like "definitely down" that's when they should be putting their money where their mouth is as its such a cert.No way will anyone even bet a tenner on it right now.I'll have a tenner on we're staying up at the bookies. I have a very good chance of winning.

Come on whos going in Ladbrokes tonight to have a tenner on us getting relegated this season under Wayne Burnett?
I'm probably a tenner certain, but not a grand certain, so I'll do that.

This is the man that tried to put a fiver on Morecambe reaching the play off final after the first leg speaking BTW. They didn't have odds for that one!
ARNU

Mike the Dagger wrote:

This is the man that tried to put a fiver on Morecambe reaching the play off final after the first leg speaking BTW. They didn't have odds for that one!
Fair play to you.Will Daggertillhesdead do the same ?
The Romford Dagger

I had a 4-fold two weeks ago on man city to win prem, ipswich play offs, coventry league 1, daggers to go down. And trebles and doubles as well. Not for a lot admittedly
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:

Fair play to you.Will Daggertillhesdead do the same ?
Given my record with betting, this may be the single most positive thing that the Daggers have seen all season!

TomMc

We're 11/10 on Bet365, I've just lumped-on myself.
Mike the Dagger

As a non betting man generally, and happening to have a Sky Bet account, I disregarded the slightly better odds available elsewhere. I sincerely hope I lose this bet!
Last edited by Mike the Dagger on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARNU

I am now convinced you are a man of your word Mike,that or you can chuck a tenner away to save face at least :lol: .Anyone gonna bet a one-er ??
The Romford Dagger

TomMc wrote:We're 11/10 on Bet365, I've just lumped-on myself.
That's what I had with bet365 11/10
Mark

I've stuck 2 grand on.