Credit where credit is due

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
admin
Site Admin

Not bad from the club - http://mobile.daggers.co.uk//news/artic ... 92282.aspx

But I do find it funny they offered this after someone put some good comments on here about the hospitality, is that coincidence or does that mean the board are reading this forum?
dagger4eva

I think it's a fair enough explanation and decent enough gesture.

As you said, credit where it's due....
Mike the Dagger

Well done the club.
ARNU

Yes this is a nice and fair gesture to those that have spent out already.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Now they need to grow some balls and make a proper decision and relieve the manager of his duties.
SUSSEX DAGGER

To all those affected if you like to leave me the trains you were travelling on I will monitor them and let you know if you have any chance of claiming any refund.

All train company's now have a policy of issuing refunds for late running and the longer the delay the more you get. Railway Companies are not the most reliable products and it's worth keeping an eye open.

Remember Morecambe about 4 years ago we lost the game to the snow, luck would have it there was a derailment took place on the Friday and a lot of trains were cancelled. Owing to the weather and the derailment Tricky Dickies Railway advised People not to travel unless absoloutely nessacery. So we got a get out of jail free card.

The chances of having that luck are remote but you never know
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Now they need to grow some balls and make a proper decision and relieve the manager of his duties.

Whilst I whole heartedly agree digger, this is a post about the club doing something nice and perhaps not the time for a Burnett out reply. Just my opinion tho.

Good on the club. Nice touch
ARNU

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Now they need to grow some balls and make a proper decision and relieve the manager of his duties.

Whilst I whole heartedly agree digger, this is a post about the club doing something nice and perhaps not the time for a Burnett out reply. Just my opinion tho.

Good on the club. Nice touch

And mine.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Kevin

This is a really great move by the club - nice to see..!!

Good on 'em 8-)