Club captain for 4 years...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Absolutely spot on Lee (I hate it when I agree with you, but there you go).

Arbs has a huge ego fact. He knows the Club is in bit of mess and should have known better than stirring things up with this post, fact.

And maybe, just maybe, he was not intending to visit our game at all, and just wanted a free parking space and a quick tube journey into Upton Park?!?!? Not fact, but probably quite likely.

As you say, nothing really to see here, but the normal faces who want to criticise everything the Club does at the moment will have a field day
Good post Mike, things like this however have never been my boat and I am just content with a day on the terrace sharing a laugh with People who have something in common. Yesterday I had to drive up but I did pop into the bar after the game and was surprised how quiet it was. After a quick Coke and exchange of banter with those I know don't share my views, but never the less remain unoffensive I drove past the new pub and saw a number of Daggers shirt leaving the Pub as I was stopped by the lights. Don't think the opening of that place has helped.

The past couple of year the team have travelled by train on a number of occasions Wayne has gone out of his way to either come over and chat with supporters and thank them for coming either on the Platform or during the journey when he has come across supporters.

Now there have been many disappointing results during this time but he has never hidden.

Aldo remember last year at Southport he had just taken bags of our supporters , after this I was having a chat with Luke Howrlls Dad , now sometimes in life a result of a football match becomes irrelevant. Ken And Luke's family had recently received the tragic news that Kens Grandson and Luke's Nephew had been diagnosed with a serious illness, this came to my attention by likes Twiiter page , Ken was raising funds for Great Ormand Street hospital.

Now by that time I had forgotten about the result of a poxy football match and was more interested in learning how Ken's Granchild was. Despite the bags of abuse he had taken when Wayne came out the ground he still found time to come over and thank us for coming.

So in my experience I have always found the Management. Board and Players most pleasant when I have come across them .
leewilson

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Absolutely spot on Lee (I hate it when I agree with you, but there you go).
Haha, why? I always quite enjoy reading your posts.
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
So in my experience I have always found the Management. Board and Players most pleasant when I have come across them .
I am sure that they are all lovely folks. Tommo tells me repeatedly how hard they all work.

It just isn't working sadly.
Alan

It's the old thing about confusing activity with productivity, isn't it? If what you are doing is consistently failing, don't work hard at doing it again. And again. And again. Because it will fail again. And again. And again.